How it started

Within the mountain region rarely touched by humans, a private estate was located there. Being the home of the most powerful clan of warriors.

The Mishima Clan.

A bloodline that only bred the strongest of the strongest for centuries within history. It's said that the Mishima Clan is legendary for their advance martial arts... martial arts that brought great wealth from the spoils of wars. A clan that's ruthless and cold, and ultimately invincible. 

A clan where only the toughest warrior are from. 

A clan where only the great hatred it breeds. 

...

...

Father: HA! 

Child: Gah!

Father: ASHI!

Child: GRAGH!

Father: SORYA!

Child: ARGH!

Near an edge of a cliff, a grown man was constantly striking down a child no older than five. Slamming the child down with brutal punches and kicks, leaving the kid beaten and bruised. However... the child stood up on his feet raising his fists and ready to fight once more.

Child: You... You killed my mother!

The kid stated with weak tone, all the child can do was stand before the grown man who easily towered over him. Fear began running down his spine, but the adrenaline rush coursed through his veins. He roared as he charged at the man, throwing a series of punches to the adult's legs being the only thing he can reach. 

However, his attacks were nothing to the father. Instead, he stood there with a stern look as the child was giving it his all. Soon with one kick, the man sent the child flying before making him fall face first. Busting his nose and spitting blood, the child did his beat not to cry over the pain but he didn't have time to think as his father deliver an uppercut to his jaw following up an axe kick. The moment the child fell to the ground again, he was repeatedly being stomped on the head.

There was no mercy. 

This wasn't a fight, but gruesome execution. The father then picked up the child by the neck. The kid's face being bloodied up and swollen with a deep cuts. Tears started running down his swollen eyes. The pain was too much to bare as his body was broken, thrashed and weak.

Child: Y-You'll p-pay! I swear... y..ou'll pay!

The father then cocked his fist back with nothing but a ruthless glare. 

Father: Try again in your next life.

His then delivered the final blow, a crushing seiken directly to the child face as all the kid saw was red. 

Then darkness. 

Laying on ground not moving, the poor child was beaten within the inch of his life with a now broken unconscious body. And standing over the child's body, the father carried him up with two arms. Walking ahead of him, he stood near an edge of the cliff. A cliff so high the bottom was being covered by the roaming clouds and mist. 

Then..

Father: Hmph!

The father throw the child over the cliff, sending the child who was already at death's door to fall to his death. Falling down thousands of feet, it would take longer before child went...

SPLAT!!!

...

...

___________________________________________________________________