𝙲𝚘-𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙵𝚞𝚗 ( 2 )

[ ◇ ]

You've taken it to yourself to watch BFB soon, as you wanted to know what went on at Four and X's show.

So, again you were alone at the swingset.

You liked the quiet, actually.

Aside from the slight creaking from the chains on the swing, it was quite peaceful.

"This is quite peaceful." You told yourself with a smile.

"I agree." A familiar british accent spoke, causing you to jump and fall off the swing.

Two laughs and simply helps you back onto the swing with their powers.

"Woah! Sorry [ Y/N ]. Didn't mean to  startle you." Two says with a smile.

"A hello would have been nice." You told them.

"Oh- well then Hello!" Two cheered.

------------------

[ ♤ ]

"So, let me get this straight, you want to make your own show aswell?" You ask Two.

"Correct! I realized I needed some help though, so I thought I'd ask you to be the Co-Host of My show!" Two perked up.

"So what kind of prize are you gonna give your show's winner?" You asked Two.

"Well- er.... I haven't thought...about that yet." Two admits.

"Anything you have in mind?" You ask the Green British Number.

"Well, I can offer limetless power!" Two suggested.

You tilted your head as you look at Two with a puzzled expression.

"How, exactly?" You asked Two.

"Oh- Kind of like this!" Two says, before zapping you with a green light, causing you to yell and jump away from Two.

"DUDE WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You yelled at them.

"....You asked- oh by the way you can teleport now!" Two shrugged.

".....I can what--" You cut yourself iff when you realized you weren't even in front of Two anymore.

"HOW IN MATHS NAME DID I APPEAR  HERE?!?!?" You yelled, realizing you were in Yoyleland.

-------------------------

[ A while later, back at the Equation Playground. ]

Two explained that they gave you two abilities:

The power to Teleport, and the power to make things appear.

--

"And why?" You asked Two.

"So that Co-Hosting would be a bit easier for you!" Two smiled.

You perked up. Some magic of your own does sound great!

------------

You and Two were walking around to look for anyone who might want to join Two's show to no avail.

"I have an idea, why don't we try to ask Four and X for tips on looking for contestants?" You suggest.

"Two?" You asked, only to realize that Two was gone.

".......Motherfu--"

------------

You suddenly appeared right next to Two- ....and in front of... Four?

"Hey everyone! Aren't you tired of battling for a dumb prize?" Two asks Four's contestants.

"Two- we can't just STEAL Four's contestants-----"

Long story short, Two didn't listen and 40 of Fours contestants left to compete in Two's show.

(Yay)

---------------------------

First Chapter soon dw :>

Happy Reading!