𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 ( 3 )

[ ☆ ]

You felt real guilty about stealing 40 contestants from Four.

Sure you wanted to help Two, but stealing from Four is going to bite you in the ass later on, you can tell.

You had no clue where Two went, so you decided to explore.

You had no idea why the place was burnt up.

You tried asking, but you were ignored by many.

A Tennis Ball eventually answered you.

"Everything got destroyed by Overflowing Lava!" He spoke.

"Oh- thanks! Well, I'm [ Y/N ]!" You greet woth a smile.

"Oh! Well I'm Tennis Ball!" He smiled.

--------------

Tennis Ball told you a bunch about BFB, a bunch about Golf Ball- ...whoever- she was anyway.

And a bunch about An Underground Factory.

Which of course, got you curious and when you and Tennis Ball parted ways, you immediately started wandering around to look for the Underground Factory.

"If I was an underground factory, where would I be?" You asked yourself, walking around the burnt ground.

"Ok, so basically I'm looking for an underground factory! I have no clue where it could be, so I'll hop and skip around the burnt grass, and hope that I'll find it at last!" You canted to yourself while looking for the factory.

You eventually found it, causing you to jump and cheer before you stopped, and looked down at the factory.

"Why in Maths name didn't I just teleport here?!" You yell.

"Whatever." You grumble, teleporting inside of the Underground Factory.

[ □ ]

The factory was Ok for the most part, aside from a bunch of burnt work.

There was a shelf that caught you're eye in particular.

Mainly because the beaker there was literally an eye-catching color of pink.

You stood up a mildly-burnt desk as you tried taking a closer look, your curiosity getting the better of you as you try to read the label on the beaker.

"Liquid....Wha-- WOAH--"

You grabbed the shelf too keep yourself from falling, only for the shelf to fall on you aswell. The pink liquid in the beaker spilling all over you as the desk gave in.

---------

[ ○ ]

Two teleported you out of the Laboratory.

"Hey- [ Y/N ], you alright?" They ask you.

"Yeah. I'm just peachy!" You replied.

"Great! We should be able to start the show soon!" Two says, holding your hand.

You took you're hand away from Two's.

"You ok?" They ask again.

They'll make sure you are.
You're theirs, and they're yours.
Forever.

𝙴𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 - 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔

𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

-𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝