ɾιʂƙ ƚαƙҽɾ

[ ☆ ]

You were hiding from Two. Why? Oh, You didn't know! Probably because they've been really clingy ever since that stupid pink beaker fell on you.

Now that you thought of it, people you talk to AFTER that beaker fell on you seem off. 

Should you get Tennis Ball to tell Golf Ball? 

.........you'll get a bunch of unwanted affection from Two and others if you don't.....ugh...

You decided to gather up whatever dignity you had left as you started walking over to the area of Golf Ball's lab.

Now that you thought of it, maybe you should ask what that beaker was as well.

I mean, hey. None of Two's Clingyness started before getting hit with the beaker.

Maybe it was some sort of love drug. The thought made you chuckle. There couldn't possibly be anything out there to alter a person's feelings.....

Right....?

You thought about it more as you walked. It did seem likely, and the odds of someone like Golf Ball (According to Tennis Ball's perspective, at least) could have actually developed something like that. Or maybe it was Tennis Ball. He did seem like the type to toy around with things like that.

Hold on.

Your thoughts took a slight toll on you

Why would someone even want to make a concaution that'll mess with someone's feelings?

If Golf Ball did it, what was she going to use it for?

If Tennis Ball did it, why would he make it?

You kept walking, the thoughts yoy had brought curiosity and slight fear, actually.

Why?

What if someone finds out that it works, drugs some peraon they love with it and all falls down??

Ok that seemed unlikely but still.

It could happen.

--- [ ○ ] --

"Tennis Ball! This is serious! Who ever ended up with that beaker must've done something to someone by now!" Golf Ball yelled at her b̶o̶y̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶   lab partner.

She knew what that beaker was filled with, Tennis Ball did too.

The two were investigating what could have happened.

"GB- I don't think anyone would want a liquid version of a mental disorder. That's just concerning." Tennis Ball replied.

Golf  Ball refused to listen to Tennis Ball's reason.

"Actually, some do! And even if they DIDN'T WANT a liquid version of Erotomania, THEY COULD HAVE SOLD IT TO SOMEONE WHO DID!!"

Golf Ball yelled.

She was actually quite tense. With The stress of most of her research being burnt to a crisp by lava back in BFB, which meant she was using her spare time to catch back up on her burnt inventions, paperwork ashes and the dust of her old equipment.

Tennis Ball lightly pats Golf Ball, giving her a reassuring smile. "If someone did, we could track it back down, right?" He suggested.

Golf Ball mentally face palmed.

Of course.

She'd never admit it, but she knew that Tennis Ball was more than just her Lab Partner.

She hated that he knew more than her, taking it as her own personal challenge.

Being the smartest out of everyone. She needed that feeling of pride.

She prided herself in her research, her inventions, her studies.

It was what built up her character anyway.

She envied how Tennis Ball knew more. At times she hated that she even needed Tennis Ball's help.

However, she also appreciated it. Besides, without Tennis Ball, she would have probably never gained most things she already had.

She sighed, sitting down.

"Your right." She grumbled.

---------------

You headed in the lab, looking at both Tennis Ball and Golf Ball.

"Is this a bad time to visit?" You ask.

Golf Ball glares at you. "What do you think?!" She snapped.

"GB calm down.." Tennis Ball sighed.

"It is a bad time, but it should be important if you're here. Is it about the competition?" Tennis Ball asks you as he pat Golf Ball to calm her down.

"Well.... its actually about a pink shiny beaker.....?" You spoke rather quickly, however Golf Ball's expression changes suddenly.

"A what?!" She yells at you.

"Ok so while I was walking around I found this place and thought it seemed cool and decided to explore and uhm.... a beaker with pink shiny liquid fell....on me...?" You spoke as quick as you could, however Golf Ball caught on every word.

And she  was livid.

"Do you have ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" She yells, getting up and stepping forward.

You raise your hands in defence.
"I swear it was an accident I had no idea what it was it just---"

Tennis Ball pulls Golf Ball away.

"Wait! GB, we aren't supposed to get to close--" He reminded her.

Your fear and confusion sank in as you laughed. "Uhm...what exactly did I screw myself over with...?" You ask.

Golf Ball grumbles, sighs and explains.
"That beaker was basically a liquid form of an obsessive mental disorder. Now thos who get too close to you might as well be 'yanderes' or whatever they're called....." She summarized.

You gulp. "....wait what...?"

"You basically screw over yourself and anyone who gets too close to you." Golf Ball says as she and Tennin Ball back away a little bit.

"I've spent enough time with it, so I'm not too affected." Golf Ball continued.

Oh how wrong she was.

You sigh in relief, thinking you've gotten an answer.

"So, you can cure it, right?" You ask Golf Ball, who shakes her head.

"I won't be able to cure it right away, just... give me and Tennis Ball some time...."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------