Part 2 | Disaster strikes

horrified screams came from the plane and Minho felt his heart drop as he dug his nails into the sides of his seat. His head turned to Chan, but what he saw made his whole being pale like a ghost.

He saw how his leader, the blonde, was being thrown off of his feet and hit his head on the ceiling of the plane hard.

Due to the impact, his neck cracked, and his lungs stopped immediately.

Chan's body fell to the floor, his neck dislocated, lifeless eyes open.

"Chan!!" Felix cried out in horror while the others were too shocked to speak and too confused and scared to move a muscle as they still felt the plane going down.

Felix unbuckled his seatbelts, tears in his eyes as he stumbled but tried to make his way to Chan, desperately hoping his brother-like friend and bandmate was alive.

But the moment he left his seat, the disaster took a horrific turn as the plane broke apart, chunks of it cracking and ripping away. The freckled boy didn't have any time to react as he was thrown into the air and onto the wing of the plane.

Felix tried to grab onto the smooth surface desperately but failed as he slid down and his breath hitched in realization when he heard loud sounds behind him.

He screamed, trying to hold onto the wing, but slipped. In the blink of an eye, he felt sharp pain everywhere. At first, it was his legs, then at his stomach, and arms, and then he felt nothing. It all went black for him.

Minho watched the scene in horror from the window beside him.

He saw the helpless boy being thrown into one of the large turbines of the plane, the fast-moving blades amputating his limbs in a matter of seconds and shredding the boy like he was nothing. Blood splattered all around in the air, staining even the wing of the plane.

A sickening feeling grew in Minho and he felt dizzy.

Hyunjin saw it too and he was frozen for a second before he jumped out of his seat in a panic.

At the same time, Jisung was frozen, watching Felix's amputated body fall into the calm ocean below them.

His body was stiff, watching as he felt like he could throw up any moment now.

He almost forgot everything that was happening until he heard the cry of the little boy who was close to his seat.

The poor boy was thrown into mid-air and without even thinking, Jisung unbuckled his seatbelt and tried to catch him.

A sigh of relief left his lips when he caught the boy safely in his arms but as the plane broke more, he felt himself lose his balance and fall onto the floor with the kid.

A groan left his mouth as he felt a pain in his elbows in the attempt to shield the small boy when they fell. But seconds later, he felt stinging pain all over his back and head and both him and the kid screamed in pain.

"No!! Jisung!!" Changbin screamed loud, his voice breaking as he watched how a food cart crashed into them, and boiling hot liquid poured all over the two, burning their skin.

Jisung whimpered in pain and he felt dizzy. He felt his skin baking due to the boiling water, and blisters forming in his wounds.

He still tried shielding the body of the boy, but to no avail, as the hot water splashed onto the boy's face, killing him right in front of Jisung as the boy screamed out in a heart-breaking cry in his tiny voice.

"No!!" Jisung screamed painfully, watching how the boy closed his eyes which were now burnt, and how his skin turned red and brown as he desperately tried to save him.

He felt himself blacking out too, and eventually, he closed his eyes painfully, allowing the final drop of liquid to drop on the burnt pale skin of his back, along with his final breath leaving his lip.

Minho watched in horror, frozen, unable to move. He couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin managed to reach an overhead cabin without stumbling or being pulled into the air. He reached for the parachute above it but accidentally opened the overhead cabins.

He barely had a second before death struck him too, tragically.

It was calamity after calamity, as the plane tilted and Hyunjin tripped and fell down on his back. With a groan, he opened his eyes but before he could even get up, or even blink, a heavy black bag carrying weights fell onto his face.

He felt immense pain in his entire face and skull and then, his blood ran cold.

Seungmin took heavy breaths, seeing how blood splashed everywhere as Hyunjin's face was crushed open. A river of blood flowed on the white floor of the plane from Hyunjin's broken shell of a head.

Seungmin's chest tightened as he got up from his seat, grabbing the parachute that Hyunjin tried to.

He looked down at his friend, his heart breaking into million pieces as everything in him cried out in agony. He wore the parachute and ran toward the torn part of the plane, allowing himself to be lifted into mid-air.

He rose up with great winds for a moment but then, at an even greater speed, he saw that he was getting closer and closer to the water below.

Seungmin reached for the puller in the parachute, pulling it, but his heart almost stops when he realizes that it didn't open.

He tried again, and again as he neared the water at high speed.

He tried desperately, but it failed him.

His body slammed hard against the water, and even though it was water, to him it felt like concrete, and he felt his own limbs and bones breaking apart due to the impact, tearing off his body while he could feel it all.

Pain spread everywhere until it consumed him into the void of no return within seconds.

Seungmin's demise.

Minho was looking around frantically, not knowing what to do or what not to do. He saw his friend crash into the water and had to close his eyes to tell himself that he didn't just see the boy's body ripped in half when he surfaced.

It all felt like a dream but it was so real and Minho was totally blank due to the overwhelming fear and rush he felt.

"Hyung! I am stuck!!" Jeongin yelled at Changbin who immediately turned to him. He tried to get the belt off with every ounce of strength he had... but couldn't.

Tears left Changbin's eyes as he gripped the belt, pulling it so hard that veins pop up on his biceps and Jeongin also uses his own force to take it off.

But the younger was stuck.

And they couldn't do anything about it.

Right at that moment, the sharp wreckage of the plane fell down and came at high speed at them, right toward their seats.

Changbin missed it by an inch as he threw himself to the floor to avoid the wreckage, and although Jeongin tried to leap down as well, it made a deep cut at the back of his neck, cutting off his windpipe.

Jeongin choked as blood filled his lungs instead of air and after desperate attempts to breathe, his head hung low from his neck as a petrified Changbin watched the scene unfold right in front of him.

Minho's eyes widen as he let out a scream of despair, seeing what happened to Jeongin. He was younger than Minho. He loved him dearly. He loved them all dearly.

"Hyung!!" Changbin then turned to Minho, running over to him before pulling him out of the seat. He barely reached Minho before the plane crashed into the water with an almost deafening sound.