Part 11 | Where can you even go?

"I... I don't understand.." Seungmin said, calming down his sobs, and getting the attention of the boys.

"How did... why did it happen to Felix, Chan, and Jisung in such a short time and then two hours later for H-Hyunjin..." Seungmin said, almost choking when he mentioned the name of his bandmate who had passed away most recently.

Minho blinked a little, sighing as he got up along with Jisung who was wiping his tears.

"I... I don't know why" Minho said, his voice trembling as he looked down. His head was hurting and so was his heart. He felt scared, knowing even if he closes his eyes for a second, every one of his friends could be taken away from him.

"In my vision, Chan, Felix, and Jisung died almost at the same time.... just a few seconds of difference" Minho muttered, lifting his gaze and looking at the other five males again. "...Hyunjin was a while after that and then..." He trailed off, looking at Seungmin.

Chan was silent for a moment before he looked at Minho, a small gasp leaving his lips.

"Wait... in your dream.. erm, Vision, I died by hitting my head on the ceiling right?" Chan asked out of nowhere and Minho was silent before nodding. Chan pursed his lips, humming before speaking again. "Hmm.... and the lights fell right at my head," He said.

The others looked at him, realizing that Chan was onto something. Minho furrowed his eyebrows, thinking hard. "Lix.. turbines.. the motors!" Minho gasped, eyes widening. He then turned to Jisung.

"And you were almost burnt. You were burnt in the vision..." Minho said, pointing at Jisung who nodded and looked down, no more tears leaving his moist eyes.

"And Jinnie... his face" Changbin muttered, his chest tightening at the very mention of the boy's name.

Minho gasped, looking at the group as if he had solved a puzzle.

"The pattern.. it's like the vision" he said. "The timings.. every second is a minute in reality... and how we die is..."

"..related to how we died in your vision" Chan completed the sentence for Minho.

Seungmin gulped, stepping forward. "How did I... exactly die.. in the vision?"

-

-

-

Seungmin didn't enter any buildings that night. They were all in the park outside of the hospital, too scared to go anywhere else.

It felt like buildings were ready to collapse on them. Or a streetlight would fall on them. It felt like death watched them on every corner they looked at, and with every step, they were just walking toward it.

So they decided to just stay in the park, out of the open, with no lights and no trees nearby. Just laying on the grass field in silence.

"I love you guys..." Jisung said out of nowhere, bursting into tears again, his voice breaking the rest of the boys who held their tears.

"I love you too," Minho said, moving his hand to Jisung's who was lying right to him. He entwined his fingers, wondering how long he would be able to feel them.

"I love you too. I love you all..." Changbin's voice was weak and his lips trembled as he lay down while covering his eyes with his forearms as he cried in silence, unable to stop his tears.

Chan tried to not cry but he couldn't. He reached into his pocket and picked out two matching rings. One belonged to Felix and the other to Hyunjin.

At least they were together now.

He looked up at the sky, seeing two stars shine brighter than they've ever been.

Felix was always amazed by stars and Hyunjin loved painting them.

Chan clenched his fists that held the rings, bringing them to his chest while he cried quietly on the grass. For him, nothing hurt more than losing them.

"Hyung... I'm thirsty" Jisung said, sitting up straight and looking at Minho. The older nodded and stood up as the both of them held each other's hands and walked toward the crossroad. 

Once it was safe to cross, they both crossed the road, making their way to a small shop.