Prologue

An aircraft seems to crash land on a deserted planet. A man wobbled out from the aircraft and fell a little bit far from the wrecked ship.

He seems to be trying to connect with his team members for help, but hears something that makes his mind blown out.

He screams so loud that his voice echoes and the aircraft was destroyed completely. He knew he had no choice. He now knows only death is waiting for him. But when he was distracted he didn't notice that an overwhelming red light occupying the space he was on. With the last scream he disappeared from the now destroyed planet.

In his last moment of life he remembered something..........
______________________

On a battlefield a man was standing looking at the mass destruction happening in front of him with tears of grief and regret. He thought of his beautiful sister who died just a minute ago in front of him, for him.

At last now there is no one in this world he could live for. There is no place for him in this world. He looked at the floating piece of iron in his hand and laughed bitterly. 'Because of this damned piece of iron now there is no one for me. ' he wished if anyone could hold him. Sooth him. But he knows there is no one. Not even his brother who grew up with him, knows him. He gave up on his brother who decided to end him. Before he could comprehend anything. His brain decided to help him. He destroyed the piece of iron and an overwhelming red light passed through two people and disappeared with the boy.

A white clothed male wakes up with a scream not knowing what for or whom for. But he knows one thing, he forgot someone who seems to be so much for him. But can't remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙸𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 😉😉