Episode 2

Morning came with the sounds of birds chirping and singing their love songs for the two young ones who were holding each other and sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

Xiao Zhan groggily woke up. He was confused because of the changed interior of his home but a warm body in his arms startled him. He finally registered what happened in this fifteen hours and felt like killing everyone. But controlled himself as not to startle his cutie.

He finally remembered everything about the cutie in his arms. This cutie is the one main character from the famous novel called Grandmaster Of Demonic Cultivation. But it was not stated about this state in the novel. Wei Ying at the age of six is not to have the haunted look in his eyes. This child should have the brightest smile anyone could have.

His alpha is nagging at him to hold him closer , to pamper him. Which was weird considering they met Wei Ying just yesterday. But he really wants to erase the pain, regret and everything sad from his eyes.

He steels his resolve and slowly seperates himself from Wei Ying. He straighten up the quilt and drape it upon Wei Ying for warmth. Rain is pouring down heavily outside.

They have to eat something. He can't make his cutie go hungry so he went out for hunt.

He came into the forest and feels if any animal is outside. From the cave he went a bit far for the hunt. He found a deer. He took a branch and sharpened it from his claws. He threw it at the neck of the deer and the deer died on spot.

In the cave Wei Ying woke up feeling cold and looking here and there to make sense of anything. The last thing he remembered was to order his ghost army to attack himself but the anticipated attack never came. He check himself but found many bandages on his body and weird clothes.

Then he remembered the dogs attack and his short height but long hair. Troublesome. He frantically starts to search for the other person who bought a little bit of safety but found no one in the cave. He tried to call for him but no one came.

He sat on the bed with his head in between his knees with tears rolling down from his beautiful eyes.

"Please come back" Whispers Wei Ying. When suddenly an arm draped over him and hugged him tightly. Sensing the familiar sweet smell coming from him. Wei Ying buried his nose in Xiao Zhan's neck and cried bitterly. The fear upon feeling lonely after a bit of safety made him want to clutch tightly.

"I am here cutie stop crying or cry as much as you want. But after this you'll never cry. Cry out all your pains and sorrows out. I'll hold you. " Hearing Xiao Zhan's sweet whispers in his ears he cried. He cried for all the injustice he had to go through. He cried for his families death. He cries for the betrayal from his brother. He cried for the man who holds a place in his heart. He cries for the child who born at the wrong time. He cries at the hypocrisy of the cultivation world. He cries for himself for the last time.

All the pain that was bottled up from his young age. He let it out all. Feeling free after a long time he asked in a nasal voice. " Please don't send me there, please I don't want to go there ever again. "

" Ok. I won't send you there. I'll always be here with you." Xiao Zhan said with affirmative tone. He holds Wei Ying in his arms and pulls him on his lap. Sweeping and caressing his long smooth hair. He spread his sweet flowery scent a little knowing Wei Ying will feel good.

"Cutie common get up we need to eat. You need to clean your wounds. If you can't walk I'll help you. " And just like that Wei Ying is again in Xiao Zhan's arms.

They came across a little pond with clean water. Xiao Zhan stripped Wei Ying again and clean up the wounds with outmost care.

He stripped himself too. Cleaning himself and Wei Ying. Cleaning all the wounds with medical equipments and bandage all the wounds delicately.

Wei Ying's smooth skin containing lots of wounds and scratches making Xiao Zhan's heart ache.

Xiao Zhan held Wei Ying in his arms again and both of them came out naked. Wei Ying is flushed against Xiao Zhan's chest. Hearing his fastened heartbeat making Wei Ying calm. He let himself held by Xiao Zhan and both came into the cave. Xiao Zhan made Wei Ying wear different but similar clothes. Wei Ying was feeling weird wearing these clothes.

Xiao Zhan cooked the deer with his style and give Wei Ying whose eyes lit up tasting the food. "This is so good ZhanZhan." Wei Ying exclaims without thinking and froze. Xiao Zhan is frozen too. Never have anyone called him by this nickname. His alpha inside his mind wagging his tail and jumping here and there making his head ache, but he can't deny the name felt right hearing from Wei Ying's pretty lips.

Wei Ying in his previous life has only called Lan Zhan with intimacy. Never ever anyone has let him call them with their atleast birth names. They always remind him of his status of son of a servant. Never they make him feel like a friend. He had to always fake smile seeming fine but internally hurt.

In the trance Wei Ying missed the soft smile dancing on Xiao Zhan's lips. He sighs looking at Wei Ying who was again looking far away in his memories , the self loathing look on his face. Not wanting to see it any longer he said softly "Cutie you can call me ZhanZhan. Only you can."

Wei Ying came out from his trance and heard the words uttered from the same shape of his lips. He looks in Xiao Zhan's eyes looking for any sort of ridicule or lie but only saw sincerity and a nameless emotion.

"Ok ZhanZhan. Then you can call me A-ying. " Wei Ying said with same sincerity.

They finished their breakfast. Xiao Zhan thinks 'this place is not safe. But wherecan we go. Wei Ying can't go anywhere besides the streets of yiling until age nine. And I can't let him live on streets.' After racking his brains for a long time. He shouted 'yes' startling poor Wei Ying.

"Cutie we can go to that place where no one can know. No one will come. You'll be safe. " Xiao Zhan says mysteriously with a glint in his eyes.

After that talk. They disappeared from the cultivation world.

But when they reappear, the dark past will be left behind. A new story will be written with the hands of fate itself.