Episode 1

In between the yiling market two screams can be simultaneously heard by the common people. But no one seems to pay attention to any screams.

One boy around age six stumbled and stood up looking confused by the attires and the behaviours of these humans.

His keen sense helped him come across a boy around the age of six surrounded by the dogs but still out of the place . His closed eyes and tears streaming down on his cute face seems nothing to the dogs.

The alley was empty with nothing but darkness and the sounds of the dogs barking at the poor child.

He decided to just help him from far without nearing this pathetic dogs. He spread his oppressive aura and the dogs ran with their tails tuck between their legs.

Just as he was turned to leave, he heard a whimper. The child whimpering and shivering with little clothes on his body. The child stills when he felt a presence of a human near him but can do nothing if they harm him.

But minutes passed nothing happened so he peeked at his savior and was stunned looking at him. He looked nothing like any child in this world. He has short hair nearing his ears. He wore weird clothes without any robes. But still looks stunning.

The boy slowly kneels down towards the scared child and held out his hand to help him. The child looks up with tears in his eyes. But the boy can see the haunted look in his eyes. Its like the boy has seen the horrors of this world. It's like the boy has seen things no one can even imagine.

" Hi, my name is Xiao Zhan. What is your name cute boy? " Xiao Zhan softly introduced himself not wanting to scare the cutie further.

" I am Wei Ying. " The cute boy sniffles and introduced himself in small voice.

"Let's get out of here. You got injuries. Let me help you. " Wei Ying wanted to protest but was immediately stopped when he saw the same hand towards him. He hesitate but got no choice.

Holding Xiao Zhan's hand Wei Ying stood up but was falling down because of the leg injury.

Xiao Zhan sighed and carried Wei Ying in his arms. Wei Ying was startled and made a surprised squeak which bought laugh to Xiao Zhan.

"Do you any place to go? Looks like it will rain. We need to find a place. " Xiao Zhan asks Wei Ying who was looking like a tomato.

" No. I have nowhere to go but I know a cave in the forest. No one goes there we can be safe for some time. " Wei Ying answers in a small voice.

"Ok let's go." Xiao Zhan starts walking while holding Wei Ying in his arms.

Wei Ying whispers all the directions in Xiao Zhan's ears while sniffing his sweet scent.

Xiao Zhan was feeling weird with all the sniffing so he warns "Don't sniff too much, or you'll get addicted. It's not good for you. "

Wei Ying pouts forgetting everything for a moment and feeling safe in Xiao Zhan's arms.

"But the scent is so delicious. What rouge is this I've never smelled this before." Wei Ying spoke curiosly. Because he is right never had he ever smelled this delicious smell. Not in this life or not in his previous life.

"What are you talking about cutie? I've never used any perfume or scent. This is my natural scent. Don't tell me you don't have it." Xiao Zhan was confused but answers cutie questions.

" What! Natural scent. I've never heard anything like that before. " Now its Wei Ying's turn to be confused.

" But I can smell you. " Xiao Zhan says holding Wei Ying tightly. They talking and looking found themselves in front of the said cave. It was dark with only moon light shining at the entrance.

Trees and grass are growing wildly. Xiao Zhan walks into the cave. He settles Wei Ying in a relatively clean area. He cleans up the cave as long as his small body can hold. He puts dry grass on the ground and makes a makeshift bed for two of them.

He pulls Wei Ying into his arms again and lays him down gently on the ground.

Wei Ying was thinking and feeling confused about the whole ordereal. No one in his past life ever held him so gently. Everyone always have treated him with harshness or fake politeness. He has gotten used to such harshness that this gentle feeling is so much foreign for him.

Wei Ying was in trance when he felt someone sniffing him. He was startled and squeaks in a high pitched voice feeling so much embarrassment.

"Wh.... What are you doing? " He asked stuttering with red face.

"I said you smell. You smell an earthly scent. So intoxicating. " Xiao Zhan said with his eyes closed and sniffing near Wei Ying's neck.

"Everyone has their own unique scent. Only keen sense of smell can smell the scents. " Xiao Zhan explains while removing Wei Ying's robes.

" What are you doing?" Wei Ying startled for the nth time and asked.

"You have so many injuries and I can't just look outside. Come on stay silent and lay down. Don't reopen your wounds. If you can't lay down on bed lay on my lap. It'll be easier. " Xiao Zhan gently holds and proceeds to lift up Wei Ying and lay him on his lap.

Wei Ying unable to say anything stays silent and let Xiao Zhan do his thing. After removing all layers of robes. Xiao Zhan proceeds to remove Wei Ying's pants. Wei Ying just as wanting to protest was silenced by Xiao Zhan's finger on his lips.

Wei Ying never been naked in front of anyone, was about to be naked by this very stranger but strangely can't feel anything in himself to stop.

Xiao Zhan was looking strangely silent as to how can someone have so much scars. Who in their right mind will brand a child but didn't want to say anything. Not wanting to stir any emotions of his cutie.

Xiao Zhan clicks his ear stud in his ear and medical kit appears out of thin air. He took a cotton swab and cleans the wounds from Wei Ying's body. Slowly but surely all the wounds are covered with bandages.

"Ok you can't wear you dirtied robes so just wear my clothes for some time. " Xiao clicks his earring and a loose tshirt and a small shorts appear in his hands. He lift up Wei Ying and help him with shorts and tshirt.

"This bed will not be enough for us. This will infect your wounds. This will not do." Xiao Zhan clicking on his earring goes a little far and a bed appeared out of nowhere. He came near Wei Ying and lift him up and put him on the bed. And spread the quilt on him for warmth.

Looking in the eyes of Wei Ying he could see the confusion. " Sleep. we'll talk tomorrow . I'll answer your questions. " Just as Xiao Zhan turned to go he felt a soft hand hold his hand. Turning slightly he could see Wei Ying in front of him inviting him on the bed.

" Don't go. Sleep here. " The vulnerability showing in his voice can make anyone surrender.

"I am not going anywhere. Ok I'll sleep with you. Don't be afraid. " Xiao Zhan said and turned fully and goes to bed beside Wei Ying.

Just as he laid on bed. He felt Wei Ying hugs him and puts his face in his neck. Sniffing near his scent gland. He sighed 'if this goes on he won't be able to leave me'.

Xiao Zhan holds Wei Ying and pulls him closer into him. Not wanting to admit that it feels so good. They both slept in each other arms.