Take A Shot & Bite the Bullet

"Major controversy sparks from last week's Green Diamond match that caused serious issues for both teams involved as the match was immediately ended following intense injury to Avaldi University's Echo Yun from University of Nevada Las Vegas's captain..."

"Someone claimed seeing a knife, seeing blood even, from Yun and that Baluyot had a knife on him, of all things, but nothing has been confirmed by either team and we are still awaiting statements from the captains as well as the coaches and administrations to see what the actual situation was on that track, seeing as no solid evidence has come up..."

"King is under fire for entering the track in the heat of the attack, many claiming that he should know better than to enter in a round he's not a part of and that Corvus is changing and not for the better..."

"...Rebels without any further comment, and it's rendered much of the fans conflicted on what their responses should be and whether this attack was a motivated one or simply a racing move gone wrong, however without any statements, no one can say for sure..."

"...Stirlings, you are setting that racer up for failure by pitting him against all those haughty, prejudiced Alphas and they knew it, but they did it anyway, but there has to come a point where you gotta admit that activism is not worth someone's life..."

"The question of whether Yun should be on the team not only due to political issues, but now also safety concerns as well, have many pushing for him to be removed from the team once again, but several are saying that the concerns aren't fair considering they're placed in subspecies..."

"There's an excessive amount of these backhanded concerns, clearly the kid can race, I say we let him race, what's the big issue? If he can represent the Stirlings in racing, hell yeah he should race, but hey, what do I know, I'm just..."

"...Anteaters, hasn't said anything about the issue directly, but did repost a Tweet that rooted in favor of Stirling representation in all things that Drachmanns and Huangs currently dominate, with the hashtag 'Abolish the Rank'..."

"This has become more than a sport thing really, it's become a political issue, a question of what it means to be these 'ranks' within the lycan pack, something that has upheld their way of living for so long, but there is a point in its superfluousness, because it discounts so many other things..."

"A witness claims to have seen Baluyot talking with a teammate and inserting something into his sleeve prior to the match's start, but there have been no other affirmations of this, and the police say they will continue further investigating the case and the footage if Corvus agrees to it, however, they've said that there has been no contact with the team whatsoever..."

"Coach Emeline Edwards along with every Corvus member but Echo Yun arrive at Cal State Long Beach in the third Green Diamond match, these might be the time for answers that everyone has long awaited..."

"Corvus takes home another victory against the Long Beach Sharks in their third round of Green Diamond, but decline to make any comment on the match or otherwise. Tensions seem high with this team once more, and many people are calling for Corvus to be checked at their number one spot. One writer crassly states they are the top of the league, and the top of the drama, number one in both..."

"A new witness has come forward against the Rebels with new evidence that has yet to be revealed to the public with nothing more than a statement from the Los Angeles, Avaldi, and Las Vegas Police Departments stating simply that the 'case has been clarified' and they will be 'attempting to take immediate action'. The NCAA board has yet to make their comments..."