2;

Practice didn't go any better, it was good they never got scolded but it was tiring and jakes knees felt like they were gonna give out. He bent over placing his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. He could see most of the members playing. Niki and sunwoo were arguing, Sunghoon stood at the side laughing watching them. Tearing his eyes away he saw jay and Jungwon watching something on the company's iPad. Probably there dance video to monitor it.

Jake stood up trying to look for the missing number turning his eyes at the corner he locked eyes with heeseung who was already looking at him, he was leaning against the mirror on the opposite side of the other members, he was wearing a tank top and a pair of cargos his beanie had been taken off so his sweaty black hair was pushed back and revealing his forehead. Jake could feel his face heating up at the eye contact so he ripped his eyes away staring at the ground again resting his hands on his knees.

He jumped as he felt hands on his waist gripping them slightly, his T-shirt stuck to his stomach from sweat and he felt dizzy as he looked up in surprise. Locking eye contact eye with heeseung this time through the mirror in front of them. He was crouched over with heeseung standing behind him hands on his waist. He felt heeseung lean over his chest pushing against his back.

"Are you okay jaeyun-ah?" His voice was rough from panting and Jake felt himself tense the position making his mind run wild, he quickly stood up moving away from the older. Heeseung gave a confused grunt turning to look at him.

"I-I'm fine hyung," jake pushed out only then noticing how breathless he was. Heeseung only gave a confused look before shrugging his shoulders then making his way towards Jungwon and jay who were now poking at each others sides.

What the fuck is wrong with me? It's just heeseung, stop being so ga-

Jake stopped in his tracks. He is gay. Jake groaned rubbing his hands down his face. He stomped over to his bag and sat down with a thumping ignoring the weird look sunghoon gave him. He grabbed his phone and immediately picked up the chat with Chris hyung, he knew he could speak to Chris. Chris and him have been speaking a lot over the phone and Chris once spoke up his friend who was gay. So maybe he could talk to Chris.

He had Chris's contact up on his phone ready to send the message when he felt his phone getting snatched. Looking up in bewilderment he saw Niki with a big grin.

"What are you doing?" Niki asked before Jake could reply Niki was already looking through his phone. Jake panicked jumping up and trying to grab his phone. Of course he failed. He felt sunghoon grab him and hold him now joining in on teasing the Aussie.

"Who's that hyung" Niki asked he was trying to read the English messages between the two and Jake felt his face heat up, some messages were not the most normal.

"Niki stop please give it back," sunghoon released him noticing Jake wasn't in the mood.

"Wow Jake who is it, seems like it's gotta you pretty nervous," jake ignored jays comment reaching and grabbing his phone out of Niki.

"No one." His comment went over everyone heads as the continued to tease him.

"Yoiiiii Jake has a girlfriend," jake felt himself splutter in shock giving Jungwon a glare.

" I-I do not stop it, it's just a close hyung" he looked down at his phone in surpise when he felt ringing shocked to see that his phone was calling chris.

He quickly turned his head to Niki watching as the maknae laughed and pointing at his phone. Jake was about to hit him when he heard a voice from his phone.

"Jake? Are you okay?this is sudden," jake quickly brought the phone to his eyes ignoring the prying eyes of his members.

"Ah hyung I'm sorry I called you by accident," jake felt his cheeks heat up at chans laugh at the other end of the line, he looked up in the mirror noticing the members all watching him, he gave them the middle finger watching as the all laughed.

"Are you with your members I can hear them?" Jake quickly put the phone on speaker.

"Ye your on speaker now hyung,"

"Hello enhyphen I'm chan from stray kids" jake watched as his members rushed to the phone with big grins on there faces.

"Hello I'm jay" jake have jay the phone taking a step back as he watched them all communicate. Turning his head he noticed heeseung standing at the back still watching Jake but this time with a frown. Jake gave a confused tilt of the head but heeseung just looked away. Before he could investigates further he heard sunghoon speak up to Chan.

"Sorry we called you , jake kept looking at your contact so we thought he had a secrete girlfriend," jake quickly tried to intervene with red cheeks.

"Hyung that's not true I was gonna message you!" Jake spoke with urgency spluttering when all the member laughed at him.

"Ah jake you missed me that much, dont worry I won't tell them about us" there was teasing tone to his voice and Jake felt his cheeks heat up as the members let out shocked gasps.

"Hyung what?" It was sunoo who spoke up this time his eyes wide and his hand covering his mouth.

"It was a joke guys I'm only kidding," chan spoke up through the speakers, he watched as all the member laughed but again Jake could only help but look at heeseung, his jaw was clenched and he looked uncomfortable. Does he not like gay people?

"Sorry but I need to go message me yeah? It was nice to meet yous," enhyphen said there goodbyes.

Jake felt relief when the phone hung up, snatching his phone and putting it in his duffel bag.

"Wah hyung I almost thought you were dating a member of stray kids!" There was a shocked tone to Nikis voice spoke and he heard the rest of the members snort.

"Nah Jake is as straight as a ruler man" it was jay this time and Jake felt himself tilt his head down to try and hide his upset expression.

"That's not true I swear sunghoon and Jake have jacked each other off," jake and sunghoon looked up in surprise at Jungwon words.

"Yah Jungwon take that back we'd never!"sunghoon cheeks were red as he spoke Jake felt himself laugh for the first time that day.

"Oh sunghoon you wish," jake looked up with fluttering eyelashes at the taller watching him give a angry shit and smack him on the head. Jake rolled on his side laughing at his embarrassed face.

Laying on his back he turned to the left again making eye contact with heeseung he was already looking at him a blush on his ears and a dark expression on his face, jake stuck his tongue out and made a peace sign in hopes of making him laugh, heeseung turned his head again this time his hand covering his face.

Why does he keep doing that?