11;

Jake grunted trying to turn but froze when he felt arms around him. Slowly blinking away the sleep from his eyes the first thing he noticed was the room he was in was dark, a little shine coming through the big window from the moon. He furrowed his brows taking in his surroundings he flushed when he noticed the familiar room.

Heeseungs room.

He shifted trying to ignore the little grumble from his stomach he noticed the clock on the side table read 3:56, almost 4:00 in the morning.

Grunting he tried to the pry the arms of the oldest member of his waist curling in on himself when the older made a disdain grunt tightening his hold.

"Heeseung hyung" his voice was barely a whisper and Jake cringed shrinking in himself as well as backing up closer to the other behind him.

"Stop moving" flushing Jake felt a sweat creep up the back of his nape stilling. Heeseungs voice was rough and deep and sounded like it was in desperate need of water. Jake clenched his thighs shut feeling arousal creep up into his stomach. Heeseung shifted his body forward and Jake gasped when he felt the older hips slightly grind forward with a grunt. Jake was sweating the t-shirt ( heeseung's )he was currently wearing clingy to his back uncomfortable, he let out a shaky sigh trying to move his backside away from where heeseung's morning wood was pushing up against him.

Jake felt guilty having the thoughts that heeseung is mistaking him for someone else as he had to much to drink. He gripped only the oldest wrist again trying to wrench himself out of his hold.

"Jaeyun-ah stop it" jake froze letting heeseung pull him further into his hold and more against his groin. Jake whimpered trying to bite back a moan when the older thrusted forward more roughly the outline of his cock just pushing up his backside. Jake realised they were both wearing boxers leaving almost the feeling of heeseung completely bare. He bit his lips pushing his ass further backs and he whined in embarrassment when heeseung let out an amused chuckle.

He flinched when the arms around him released him and he tensed in the fear that he had went to far. He yelped quietly when hands pulled him and he was now laying face to face with heeseung. His face burned and he could feel his head clouding with shame. The other looked at him with dark eyes and soft smile on his face.

Jake breathing got heavier continuing to hold eye contact with the older. Jake doesn't know how long they lay there staring at each other before he knew it they were locked in a heated kiss.

He whimpered his whole body shooting up in butterlfies, the feeling of heeseungs mouth on his completely shut his thoughts away. He moaned eyes widening in surprise when heeseungs forced his tongue in his mouth immediately fighting for dominance.

Jake's hands grabbed onto the oldest shoulder trying to ground himself as they continued to make out, heeseung was grabbing his waist to his thighs trying to take the younger in as much as he could. Jake couldn't even think, he was so happy. His crush was finally kissing him. He widened his eyes in surprise, freezing.

Heeseung having noticed the youngers tensed body pulled away from the kiss with furrowed boys staring down at the dazed bit underneath him.

"Whats wrong?" He frowned more when Jake flinched at the sound of his voice staring up at him with wide eyes. Jake could feel his thoughts starting to come back staring up at the older watching bum with a frown.

"W-what.. what are we doing" heeseung grimaced but stayed silent and Jake felt his heart break a little staring up at the older.

"I-" Jake spluttered in surprise when heeseung surged forward locking there lips back together in a heated smack and Jake groaned when his lip caught on his tooth but continued to kiss back.

Jake felt all the questions in his head slowly start to fade again being replaced by greed and arousal.

He whimpered his face flushing in embarrassment when heeseung pushed his hips down and his legs opened wider on instinct laying lip on the bed.

Pulling away heeseung pushed Jake's head up with his hand on his jaw, his hair smacking off the pillow with a small pat,

Jake whined lowly in his throat when heeseung trialed wet kisses down his throat nipping occasionally like he was wanting to leave marks.

He flinched when a hand grabbed him by the hip pushing him down firm and he only then realised he has been rutting up against the older in short frantic movements. Heeseung was no better, Jake could feel the outline of his hard dick up against his faintly and he went red faces trying to ignore the heat between his legs.

His head was going around in circles and he whined and when heeseung pulled away from his staring down at him with slick puffed up lips and sweat on his forehead.

"Hyung please" Jake doesn't even know what he was begging for, he felt so vulnerable lying here with his crush In between his legs, it felt like his feeling were open bare and written on his forehead.

He made a confused grunt when heeseung moved to sit next to him and he felt his eyes water in embarrassment from being denied anything.

"Come sit hyung will help you" heeseung was slightly panting patting his thighs leaning up against his headboard and Jake has never moved so quick in his life scrambling to sit up ignoring his hard on.

Making himself comfortable he felt his face heat up in embarrassment again, was he really about to do this? With his crush?

Noticing the younger thinning heeseung caressed his cheek chuckling when he flinched.

"What are you thinking about love?" Jake's eyes widened at the nickname staring at the older as his heartbeat picked up.

"Why are you doing this?" The atmosphere turned tense and Jake could feel his boner going down slightly.

Heeseung gulped no words coming out his mouth, he had no clue what he was doing either.

"It's just fun isn't it" Jake froze and he swore his heart beat stopped, feeling his eyes water he quickly turned his head away.

"Jake-"

Jake quickly scrambled off the older his heart in his hand. Crushed.

Heeseung watched with furrowed eyebrows as the younger breathed heavy looking about his room for something.

"What are you doing Jake sit down" Jake scoffed standing up straight looking a heeseung with tears down his face. Heeseungs eyes widened standing up in a hurry.

"Why would you do this hyung" heeseungs heart broke a little watching the younger and the pain in his voice

"Jake I never meant I promise I just don't know what I'm doing ok" Jake shook his head a sarcastic laugh falling from his lips, he picked up a pair of shorts and jumper on the ground quickly shrugging them ignoring heeseung who was currently talking. He couldn't make out anything the older was saying his head was a mess.

"Jake!" Jake snapped out of staring at heeseung who was looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Please just let me explain" Jake hiccuped a snob falling from his mouth.

"I like you heeseung a lot"