12;

"What? Jake I like you to!" Jake scoffed ignoring the older and continuing to dress himself.

"Jake I'm being serious why wouldn't I like you!" The older was desperate standing up and blocking the door and Jake couldn't stop the tears from falling.

"No hyung I like like you, not the way you like me" Jake could see heeseung's eyes widen and Jake dropped his head in shame.

"Jake look at me" Jake shook his head and flinched when he felt heeseungs thin fingers lift his chin, heeseung didn't look shocked. He looked relieved breathing heavy as he stared at the younger and Jake shuddered.

"I like you. Not in a way a friend likes another friend" Jake couldn't speak he felt like all the air got knocked out of him. He must've been quiet for to long he felt heeseung shift and before he knew it he was being kissed deep. Heeseungs lips were on his pushing against him desperately.

Jake's eyes watered and he pulled away instead resting his head on the elders chest.

"Jake?" Jake shook his head clinging tighter.

"I like you so much hyung" heeseung let out a small chuckle hugging him tighter.

"I like you to jaeyun"

The first jake thought when he woke up was that all off last night was a dream. He winced peeling his eyelids open and froze when a tight pressure around his stomach stopped him from moving. His eyes shot open coming face to face was heeseungs sleeping figure in front of him, with his arms wrapped around him. Jake blushed remembering last night. He shuffled closer to the older shoving his face in the others warm chest. 

"Jaeyun-ah good morning," heeseung grumbled out tightening his hold on the puppy boy.Jake felt a giggle slip from his mouth nuzzling his face in the others neck. He heard heeseung let out a small snort above him and he raised his head with a quizzed look.

"Why are you laughing Hyung," heeseung stilled looking into jakes eyes with a small smile.

"just thinking about how stupid we've been," Jake frowned getting ready to pull away when the other spoke.

"We could've been cuddling a lot sooner if one of us just had the balls to confess" Jake spluttered face reddening. 

"Hyun-"

Both flinched when the bedroom dropped was adruptly swung open making a loud bang as it hit of the wall. "HYUNG GET UP GET U-"

Both Jake and heeseung turned to look at the intruder with a glare It being none other than sunghoon who was clad in his pjs his hair a mess. Sunghoon stood frozen looking at the two with shock before it morphing into disgust. Jake felt himself freeze his heart breaking as sunghoon continued to stare. 

"Sunghoon its-"

"EWWWW JAKE AND HEESEUNG ARE FUCKING," Jake spluttered shooting up as sunghoon ran down the hall and he chased after him with a curse under his Breath. 

"COME HERE! WE ARE NOT!" Jake continued to chase the other as he ran down the hall and Jake came to a halt when he was stood in the middle of the dorm blaring at sunghoon as he dramatically rubbed at his eyes falling onto niki who had a shit eating grin.

Jake could hear heeseungs soft footsteps behind laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" Jake turned to heeseung with a scowl to which the older quickly shut up throwing himself on the couch next to Sunoo and Jungwon.

"oh hyung you finally done it," Jake watched wide eyed as jay high fived heeseung who sat with a small blush. He watched around the living watching the members reactions in confusion. 

"What the hell is going on?" everyone turned to Jake and Jungwon sheepishly sunk into the couch. taking a step forward Jake glared at Jungwon who tried to avoid his eyes.

"What. did. you. do.?" Jungwon flinched at the tone his cheeks turning a bit red. 

"Oh hyung I didn't mean to I was kissing jay and the next minute I was telling him about your crush and Heeseung over heard me and I was drunk and I really didn't mean it hyung but now at least you have both confessed and finally the awkward tension is gone and everyo-" Jake furrowed his eyebrows his whole body freezing as he listened to the younger rambled he turned to Heeseung who had a sheepish grin on his face. 

"Wait you and jay finally got together?" whipping his head around he stared at the red faced boy with his mouth agape and Jungwon blushed turning to jay who had an equally as red face. 

Jake rubbed a hand down his face, before turning around and walking straight into the kitchen to grab a drink. He heard footsteps follow him and then a pair of hands were soothing down his back, he felt himself instantly relax knowing that they were heeseungs hands.

"You okay?" his voiced was laced with concern and Jake smiled a little turning to face the other.

"Yeah the best I've ever been," Jake smiled watching as heeseungs face instantly brightened up.

"im just nervous, Ive just found out I was gay and now all the members know and I just feel a bit shocked," Jake sighed trying not the think about the members who could see him differently like sunghoon who was disgusted and Jake felt his eyes water.

"Hey hey Jake look at me," Jake sniffled looking up the other who was cupping his cheeks with a gently touch as if almost reading his mind. 

"We can go slow or fast however you like but the member will not judge you or think of you any different I promise you that. Why would they? your there Jake, your their member and they love you," Jake felt himself sniffle letting his head fall onto heeseungs chest when he was pulled into a tight hug.

"Thank you hyung," Jake smiled up through his tears and flushed when he was immediately locking lips with the heeseung who was grabbing him by the neck and jaw. He whimper when the older pushed against him his teeth softly clashing against the others.

"STOP MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF US!" Jake flinched stepping back like he touched fire with a beet root red face an the flipped them the bird quickly leaving the laughing heeseung and sitting down next to the other members.

"Oh stop it guys Jake was feeling a little emotional," Jake turned with a look of betrayal to the other while he and the others laughed. 

"Im joking im joking," Jake huffed turning back to watch the group who were already staring at him.

"Jake in all honestly we see you no different and you will always have our support," Jake felt himself tear up at jay as he held jungwons hand with a soft smile.

"thank you guys I mean it I don't think I wouldn't have been able to do this without yous" Jake smiled leaning into to heeseung as he kissed him on the head.

"Plus were all gay so why would we be homophobic?" sunghoon snorted looking at Jake widened his eyes.

"WHAT?"