8;

Jake stared at the clothes laid out on the bed in disgust. There was no way he was wearing that.

As soon has stepped into the living that morning Jungwon had grabbed him and forcefully shoved him into his room letting out a loud 'ta-da' with Judy hands towards his bed.

On his bed sat a matching pair of silk pjs. Jake had turned to Jungwon with a scoff.

"I am not wearing that" Jungwon rolled his eyes picking up the silky garments. It consisted of a pair of way to small silk shorts and a button up loose silk shirt to match.

"Come on hyung I'll take the baby blue if you take the white ?" Jake could only groan face planting on the bed he screamed.

"It's not that bad hyung come on please" turning his head Jake couldn't help but sigh. He honestly gave in to easily to the maknaes he blames the puppy eyes and cute faces.

"I'll try it on give me it" standing up with a huff he snatched the white outfit out the leaders hands ignoring the curse he let out he trudged his way to the other side of the room before stripping himself.

Finally pulling the clothes on he couldn't lie that the silk felt amazing on his skin. The only problem was that the shorts were uncomfortably tight around his crotch and he definitely had a permanent wedge.

The shirt kept slipping off one of his shoulder and he was about take the shirt off when Jungwon had announced he had finished changing as well.

Turning around Jake couldn't help the snort that came out his mouth.

"God we look like sluts" jungwon's smiled turned upside before grumbling.

"This was your idea wonnie" Jake gave Jungwon a sarcastic smile.

"Well I had to do something your to pussy to act up talk to your crush" Jungwon crossed his arms.

Jake gasped offended "your not any better!" To busy with there quarrel they flinched when a voice shouted through the dorm.

"Foods here!!" They winced at the obnoxious loud voice of sunghoon before looking at each other.

Before Jake could protest Jungwon had snatched Jake by the arm and started hoisting Jake out the room.

"Wait I can't do this Jungwon!!" Jungwon ignored the pleas from the Aussie continuing to drag him down the hall. Jake cursed the strength of the former     Black belt.

When they were just about to reach the living room suddenly Jungwon paused turning to Jake and Jake took this as an opportunity to scamper but the damage had been done.

"What are yous wearing?" They both shot to look at the voice in front of them both of them cursing when the met the amused face of Niki who stood looming over them. Before any of them could speak Niki burst out laughing doubling over and almost pissing himself.

Jake stood with a glare as his face was flushed and Jungwon just stood with a annoyed face. The two stood still as they watched Niki flop on the floor dramatically cackling.

"Niki you have two minutes to shut up" jake watched with fear as Jungwon stared at the younger with a glare.

"Wait is this about j-" before Niki could finish Jungwon had leaped coward grabbing the younger by the hair. Jake widened his eyes in surprise flinching when the youngest let out a pained scream.

"YOU BITCH!" Jungwon was seething grabbing at anything he could.

Jake rushed forward putting himself between the two but only managing to get involved in the fight and before he knew it the three off them were tumbling into the living room.

"What's going on?" Sunghoons voice spoke for everyone as the room was in silence.

Jake whined haven hit his shoulder when he fell. He later starfish ignoring Jungwon who grumbled next to him and shot up with a glare.

"Niki was making fun of me!"

"I was not!"

"We're t-"

"Enough!" Jake flinched at the sound of heeseungs voice and it's moments like these that Jake remembers that Jungwon and Niki were the youngest.

"Are you okay Jake?" Jakes mind went blank. Was he asking me? Continuing to stare up at the ceiling he was so lost in though he forgot to reply.

He spluttered in surprise when a shirtless heeseung appeared above him with furrowed eyebrows. He quickly shot up ignoring the yelp of surprise that left heeseungs mouth.

"I-I'm fine" Jake glare at Jungwon when he let out a snicker standing with his arms crossed.

"What are yous wearing?" Jake and Jungwon shot there eyes towards jay who was sitting with a confused head tilt and Jake rolled his eyes when he noticed Jungwon becoming flustered.

"Jungwon bought these and I lost a bet" really that's the best you got Jake? Jake grimaced when he noticed jay look over Jungwon for a little to long than he should've. He took that as his cue to stand up forgetting that heeseung was right above him.

He looked up stumbling when he realised how close the orders face was to his. He flushed trying to take a step back but yelped when he lost his footing.

Immediately a hand was grabbing his waist and he was pulled forward. He blushed his eyes shooting down to look straight at the elders chest and he coughed awkwardly trying to step back again.

"Be carful" Jake quickly nodded his head ignoring the teasing smile heeseung shot at him.

He turned to Jungwon ready to signal him to leave but he was to busy speaking to jay and Jake almost spewed when he noticed jays hand gently on jungwon's thigh and jungwon's red cheeks.

"Wonder when they'll get together" Jake never spun his head so quick.

"What do you mean hyung" Jake looked at heeseung with wide eyes. Not expecting him to say something so scandalous.

"Everyone knows they like each other" Jake tried not to flinch at this information and quickly avoided eye contact when heeseung looked down at him.

Quietly humming he nodded before turning ready to walk down the hall.

"Hey I'm sorry about how I acted, ramyun tonight?" Jake flinched a bit looking into the oldest eyes and noticing he had a guilty look.

"It's fine hyung I'll see you tonight" Jake let his face flush quickly realising how eager he was and he swears his face was as red as a tomato when the older let out a chuckle patting his head gently.

If Jake had a dog tail it would be wagging with how excited he was.