3;

Jake has been sat on his bed for the last 3 hours. The members has a free day. He had no clue what the members were up to at all. He decided to stalk Twitter using his secret account. He whipped out his phone getting comfy on his stomach, he was wearing a white T-shirt with boxers. He was scrolling through the fan edits of the members when he came across one of himself. "Jake being a baby girl," he snorted out loud reading all the comments.

One of the comments caught his attention. 'Jake is heeseung's baby look at the size difference, Jake is so small' jakes cheeks heated up thinking back to the practice room. Heeseung's chest was pressed against him his small body trapped underneath his.

Wow what are you thinking! You never even thought of scenarios like this with a guy Nevermind a member get a fucking grip!

Jake groaned switching his phone off he stood up watching himself in the mirror he took in his appearance the short covered majority of his bum and crotch but was still revealing him. He blushed touching his waist reminded when heeseung grabbed them.

Oh my god get a grip jaeyun

He huffed making his way out out the room he joined heeseung, jay and sunghoon in the living room.

"Yoi Jake put some pants on man" Jake just gave jay the middle finger chucking himself on the carpeted floor as the three took up the couch.

He heard sunghoon snicker before a hand made contact with his ass.

"Ah" what should've been a shout came him more like a whimper, Jake opened his eyes in shock covering his mouth. He heard jay bark out a laugh and sunghoon splutter in surprise.

"Wah Jake your so perverted" it was jay that spoke up. Jake sat up in surprise a blush on his cheeks.

"S-stop it !! It caught me off guard get your head out of the gutter!" Jake shouted he heard jay and sunghoon laugh even more chucking themselves on each other.

Turning his attention to the quiet one, heeseung had his head tilted a teasing smirk on his face, Jake choked on his spit watching the way heeseung spread his legs and leaned back in the couch. Of course he was wearing a tank with grey joggers.

Jake quickly spluttered looking away quickly when he heard the other members enter the room.

"What happened ? What's so funny" Jungwon asked with a smile he sat next to Jake on the floor looking at his blushing face.

"Ah Wonie you should've heard Jake" Jake tried to smack jay and sunghoon when they both started making exaggerated sex noises. Jake blush when all the members started laughing.

"What ? Did you catch him jerking off or something?" It was sunoo who spoke up wide eyes looking at Jake.

"Jay slapped his ass and he moaned!" Sunghoon snorted, Jake grumbled trying to stand up.

"I did not! It just caught me off guard!" He ignored the laughs of the members, falling he landed with his hands on heeseung's knees blushing when heeseung leant forward to catch him, he heard the members laugh more and all he could do was laugh pushing himself to stand straight.

"Yous are such children!" Jake rolled his eyes making his way to the hall. "We are children hyung" Jake gave Niki the middle finger walking off ignoring the cackling from the living room.

He was about to close his bedroom door when he felt someone push it open, he opened it wide blushing when he noticed heeseung standing with a smile.

"Ah don't you start hyung," he whined out ignoring the way heeseung smirk deepened, he stepped into the room closing the door behind him, Jake tried to ignore the way his heart was racing at how close his hyung was.

"I won't pup don't worry," Jake gave heeseung a shocked look at the nickname feeling his cheeks heat up more.

"Don't call me that" he grumbled making his way over to his bed he sat down.

He watched as heeseung laughed slowly making his way over to jake standing in front of him. Jake tried to ignore the awkward tension turning to his right he was going to reach for his phone when heeseung spoke up cutting through the awkward air.

"Are you close to the stay kids members?" Jake felt himself squint his eyebrows in confusion. tilting his head to the side he looked up meeting heeseungs poker face.

"Ah hung its just cause there from Australia I ended up hanging out with the members a bit," before Jake could question him heeseung gave a curt nod stepping back he grabbed a charger from the side of jays bed giving him a tight smile.

"Ah right, just came to get this," Jake gave a small nod watching as the lanky boy left the room shutting the door behind him. Jake sighed throwing himself backwards he grabbed his phone giving a small message to Chan.

Jake: is it okay if I come to your dorm? I have a free day?

Jake sighed laying back on his bed not even a minute later his phoned dinged he rushed grabbing it, he could really use a talk.

Chrisss yoi: sure bro, only Minho doe my schedule finishes in an hour

Jake was completely fine with it just being Minho, Minho was actually the first to speak to him out of the group, as he recongised he was from australia.

Jake: thats gd bro ill head now and wait on you with Minho hyung

Jake smiled putting on a pair of light green cargos and a white Long sleeved top. Grabbing his phone and a mask sending a quick message to the manager what he'd be up to. He booked an uber quickly walking fast out into the living room.

Jay and sunghoon were still sat on the living room couch on there phones while heeseung played a game with niki on the playstation. Probably Fifa.

"Hey jay im heading out ill message you when im coming back yeah," Jake made eye contact with sunghoon who gave him curious glance.

"Where you headed?" it was heeseung who spoke up this time his eyes boring into jakes, Jake quickly shifted feeling his cheeks heat up from the way the olders eyes were looking at him. He nervously shifted his feet looking back at jay who was now looking at him.

"W-Why are you guys acting like that im just gonna see some friends at there dorm" jay just shrugged his shoulders saying have fun and that was the end of the conversation. Jake just let out a shaky sigh before going to the front door and putting his shoes on. Jake shivered, he defiantly felt eyes boring into his head so he turned again catching eyes with heeseung who was already staring at him, tongue poking the inside of his cheeks a sarcastic smile on his face.

god he looks hot.

what?!!

omg Jake stop!

Jake quickly gave a thumbs up turning and rushing out the dorm room.