Worried Sbi/Chat:

It had been a few weeks since Tommyinnit had posted anything or streamed.

His online parents and brothers were getting more worried every day that went by, along with the rest of the smp.

They all joined a call on discord without anyone streaming so they could talk.

Dream: I have an idea for a video!

Philza: What's your idea mate?

Dream: How about we arrange a meet up for a month long holiday in Britain. We could rent a holiday house for a month or two and get everyone from the smp there. I'll pay for everything!

Everyone thought this would be a great idea.

Dream: Techno? Will you be coming? I'm sure that Tommy would love to meet you!

Techno: What makes you think Tommy will agree to go? There must be a reason for him to not be streaming or posting anything.

Wilbur: I'll make him to go! Even if it's the last thing I do! That gremlin doesn't stand a chance against his Wilby!

He said the last bit in a mocking voice. Everyone laughed at this, even Techno chuckled a bit.

Techno would never admit it, but he was probably the most worried about the boy.

He had been trying to think of things that he could do to cheer him up. But that had never really been something that he was good at.

Techno: Fine. I'll only go if the gremlin goes. I better have a good face reveal though.

Everyone smiles at that. They all knew that Techno really loved and cared for the kid.

(Hi! Thanks for reading! Just know that if you comment any suggestions for the story, I will read them and consider adding them if I can!)