Morning/Dadza Moment:

The next morning, everyone accept for Tommy woke up at around 6:00 am.

Once they were dressed and ready, they all went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

They made pancakes and Techno made sure Tommy would have everything he wanted on his.

Everyone smiled at the man when they noticed this.

They all jumped slightly when the door bell went off. They sighed and Phil went to the door.

"Hello?" Phil said as he opened the door. "I'm here for Thomas Simons. I was told to come here every morning." A man said to Phil.

It was a nurse. He didn't seem like a very cheerful person and Phil felt uncomfortable talking to him.

Dream went to the door and let the nurse in. "He's just in his room at the end of the hallway." Dream said with a smile.

The nurse didn't smile and just went to where Dream said Tommy was.

Once the nurse had left the room, the group all looked at each other with unsure expressions on their faces.

"Why does he need to be here every morning? Is Tommy ok?!" Tubbo asked while panicking.

Wilbur placed a comforting hand on the boy's shoulder. "He's fine Toby. It's just so Tommy isn't at a risk of becoming completely paralysed, that's all." The man told the younger to calm him down.

Tubbo nodded and sighed in relief. Everyone seemed to do the same thing. They were worried that something was wrong for a second.

They then heard Tommy shout. "FUCK OFF!! I WANT TO SLEEP!!" Which made everyone burst out laughing.

They all wiped their tears after laughing at Tommy's reaction to someone waking him up.

Half an hour went by, the nurse walked out of the room and left the house before anyone could talk to him.

Phil sighed and got up before going to the boy's room.

When he walked in, he saw Tommy curled up in bed. Well, his arms had the covers pulled up to his chin.

He looked upset and what worried Phil was that tears were in the boy's eyes.

"Toms? Are you ok mate?" Phil asked with concern in his voice as he sat down next to Tommy on the bed.

Tommy nodded slightly as Phil gently ran his hand through his fluffy hair in a comforting manner.

Tears streamed down his face as he looked down. Phil then brought him into a hug.

"The nurse said that if I wasn't careful then he would have to take me back to the hospital. The injections aren't helping, I just feel weaker every time that I have it." Tommy said while choking on his sobs.

Phil's eyes softened at that. "Don't worry Toms. You'll be fine. You're not going back to the hospital unless you have to. For now, just enjoy the time that you have with your friends. Don't let your thoughts get in the way of you having fun. And if you need help, just ask one of us and we'll help you." Phil comforted the boy.

Tommy smiled slightly at that and hugged Phil. "Thanks...Dad." Tommy hesitated.

What Phil didn't expect was for it to be so genuine. Usually it was just said as a joke in the group. But Tommy actually meant it, he could tell by how the boy said it.

Tears then appeared in Phil's eyes, just like Tommy's. He was happy that Tommy saw him as his dad. He wouldn't let his son down, he would do anything for Tommy. Even more so now.

"No problem...Son." Phil responded with a smile as he hugged his boy. Tommy smiled as well and drifted off to sleep in his father's arms.

Phil decided that they could just have breakfast later. He wanted to cuddle with his son for a bit.

Little did the duo know. Everyone else was outside the door and listening to their conversation.

They all smiled softly and fondly at the moment between the two. They thought it was adorable.

"Awe! They really are like father and son." Karl whispered with tears in his eyes.

Sapnap chuckled slightly and hugged Karl as everyone else just smiled and agreed.

Everyone then carried on with their day as Phil stayed with Tommy in his room for the morning.