10.

On August 2021 Isaac, Jenna's oldest brother got married. She took you as her plus one, but keeping her distance since there were so many guests she didn't know personally.

Jenna looked stunning in an emerald green silk dress, and it doesn't shy away from showcasing her ample cleavage. The silk fabric drapes sensuously over her curves, emphasizing her natural grace and charm. This outfit effortlessly blends elegance with a touch of daring, teasing you all the night through.

You and her family had lots of fun together through out the celebration. But you and Jenna couldn't even be too close, cause there were a lot of guests and you didn't want to draw unnecessary attention towards you and the brunette. Although you both did sneak away a couple of times to make out behind the tent the reception was taking place. Nobody saw a thing. Points for big discreet.

The next days you would spend at much private time with Jenna as you could, trying to make up for the months you both would have to face ahead, even though it was hard because she had her whole family to spend time with.

--

September 2021 came around pretty quick, and soon Jenna was heading to Romania.

Farewell were always hard, but being in this unlabeled relationship with Jenna, you were starting to get used to them. It wouldn't get less hurtful, but you learned that with time things always worked out. You both always managed to make it work.

The day Jenna left for Romania, it was probably one of the most emotional days you've had experienced so far with her family. Natalie and Aaliyah were crying, Markus wasn't his playful self, Edward was avoiding looking at anyone's eyes, as if he would break down crying if he did.

You tried to stay strong, you knew it was already hard for Jenna, but the girl was conquering the world, and that alone was fucking amazing. Kids grow up and they run after their dreams.

You hugged Jenna extra tightly that day, and you placed a kiss on top of her hair. You mumbled very quietly that you loved her, but she didn't hear you.

It was true though, you loved Jenna long before she was grown up. Love just matured. Love just changed. You were now in love with her, but since she didn't want to make it official you wouldn't scare her by saying those 3 little words that had so much meaning behind them.

As she disappeared through the gate of the airport, you allowed yourself to let a couple of tears fall down your cheeks, and wiped away quickly. Natalie saw it though, and gave you a side hug.

"Even though she's gone for a while, you don't have to be away from all of us. Stop by anytime, call me, it's always a pleasure to have you around. You're family y/n/n." That made you shed a few more tears and soon you all left to go back home.

On September 27th, Jenna's birthday, you ordered some balloons and flowers to be delivered on set

On September 27th, Jenna's birthday, you ordered some balloons and flowers to be delivered on set. You called her the first chance you got. When she answered she was on character and wearing a black fencing suit, she looked so cute and she was extra smiley. Since she was on set, you gave her a very generic friendly wish of happy birthday. You had to wait for her to be alone later on.