14.

After being released from COVID reclusion, Jenna went right back to shooting and you right back to working home office. At least she got a couple of days off and managed to catch up on some sleeping time.

You were working on your computer, it was almost dawn, and you heard a knock on the front door of you and Jenna's apartment. You got up slowly and walked over to the source of the noise.

You opened just a tiny bit, just to get a look of whoever was there. A blonde, cute girl stood there, waiting impatiently for you to open up. It was Emma.

"Hello Em. Are you okay?" You widened the door and she wrapped her arms around you in a tight hug, you got used to it over time.

"I'm great and you?"

You pulled away and looked at those big blue eyes, she seemed happy, excited, a little tired from all the long hours of work.

"I'm good. Where's Jen?" She walked inside, immediately kicked off her shoes and popped herself up on the kitchen counter. You closed the front door and joined her in the kitchen.

"So yeah, that's why I'm here. She's getting undressed back at her trailer and she asked me to come ask you for a favor." You narrowed your eyes playfully.

"Here it comes." Emma giggled.

"So the girls wanted to go to the shopping mall, but the guys aren't that excited, but they are going. Jenna wanted to visit a library downtown she saw online, and me, Joy and Johnna wanted to just get out of here, breathe new air. Check some Romanian guys out, you know what I mean?" Emma playfully winked at you and you just chuckled.

"Jen's such a book worm." You both laughed.

"Soooo....." The blonde hesitated, giving you the puppy eyes.

"What?" You messed around with her.

"Could you drive us there and accompany us?"

"Jenna sent you to do her dirty work?" You laughed.

"Well, kind of. Hunter did say he could drive us, but the guys already fill up one car, so we're not really into breaking any traffic rules and overfilling up the car. So being the most amazing girlfriend that you are, Jenna told me to come ask you and that you'd agree."

"Well I can, but Jenna will definitely hear a lot from me. I'll just go change real quick and then we'll go." You laughed and started to pick up your things so you could leave.

Truth was, you fucking hated shopping malls, but how could you say no to your girlfriend and her friends?

Emma squealed and jumped from the top of the counter, pushing you around to go faster. After you put on more decent clothing, Emma put her shoes on and you both left to go meet the rest of the girls. The shorter blonde bounced up and down all the way to the trailer's parking spot, while you just chuckled to yourself.

--

The car ride was filled with laughter and excitement as all the girls, you, Emma, Jenna, Joy, Naomi and Johnna sang to random songs blasting on the stereo. You tried to keep as focused as you could on the road and on the map to follow the directions it gave you.

Jenna looked cute with a cap, a black zip-up hoodie, a beat up Converse, and a blue mask the director made them wear everywhere. She loved to wear caps whenever out in public, cause she felt she was undercover and hidden from curious eyes.

You met the guys, Hunter, Percy, Georgie, Oliver and Islam (an extra for the series) at the mall's parking lot. You were polite to everyone, even to the annoying blonde guy that you have learnt to put up with, even if he dind't even aknowledged you most of the times.