19.

02 October 22 - Paris Fashion Week

Under the soft, overcast skies of Paris in October, the city radiated a subtle charm that wrapped itself around every cobblestone street and historic building. The air was crisp, carrying with it the promise of autumn. A light breeze rustled the golden leaves, creating a melodic symphony that danced through the narrow alleys. The flight the day before you manage to get some sleep, and today you were ready to accompany Jenna to the Fashion show.

The hotel room buzzed with activity as Enrique and the styling crew ensure every detail was impeccable. By now, you were very used to it, even opening up a little to her crew, every new event you grew closer to them. The small brunette was walking around in a white robe, barefoot and someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it, it's for a video." She told you affectionately, and you took that as a cue to hide in plain sight.

You walked to the bathroom and sat inside the bath tube, distracting yourself with funny Instagram videos.

A Vogue video crew walked inside the room and captured the step by step of Jenna's getting ready for the Fashion show. From hair and makeup, all the way to getting dressed and painting her nails. You could hear Jenna taking to the camera from the distance.

Suddenly the room became way more quieter and your girlfriend walked inside the bedroom. The sight in front of you made your jaw literally drop, and you found yourself speechless.

Jenna, adorned in a black transparent lace Valentino dress, stood tall in her custom-made black heels, made to fit her tiny feet. You looked her up and down, slowly. The dress left very little to the imagination. Looks of cleavage, showing her round perfect breasts. You had a hard time understanding how her nipples weren't showing. Her undewear hiding your private playground and yet teasing you to a point where it was getting hard to think. Her hair fell down her back in beautiful waves, her bangs split apart.

You looked into her brown eyes and watched as a blush crept on her cheeks. The following scene was one of a comedy movie, you tried to get out of the bath tube as fast as you could and tripped while stepping out and fell down, literally kneeling down in front of your girlfriend.

Looking you slowly in embarressment, your eyes met brown eyes and you both laughed in union.

"Are you okay?" The brunette asked and gave you a helping hand so you could stand up.

"Yeah. You look beautiful." You looked down into her cleavage and tried to find out what kind of magic managed to hide her nipples with that dress, failing.

"Eyes up here y/n/n." You blushed again and took her into your arms.

"Sorry, Enrique just keeps amazing me with his styling expertise. It's hard to keep my eyes off my perfect girlfriend and yet it reminds me of how lucky I am."

She slapped your arm and pulled away. Somebody was calling her back into the room. It was her agent.

Walking behind her, you took your seat on the sofa and blocked out whatever it was they were talking about. It was a bussiness talk, and you decided to give them some privacy.

30 minutes later, her agent called them out to get going, and you looked up to see a different demeanor on Jenna's features. Instantly growing worried, you walks up to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She nodded, but you knew her better than that.

Behind all the glamour, anxiety quickly weaved its way into Jenna.

Your girlfriend whispered breathlessly, "Y/N, I can't... I can't breathe." And while everybody else in the room was too occupied with something else, you heard her loud and clear.