15.

May 2022, MET Gala in New York

The Wednesday series shooting wrapped up in March, and Jenna went back home to her family to finally rest for a little while. You spent most of your days at your house in the Coachella Valley and let your girlfriend have her bounding and relaxing time with her siblings and parents. Once she decided she has had enough, she asked to stay over at your house and started to have interviews and auditions for new movies and projects. It was mostly a relaxing month for the two of you.

May 1st you took a flight along with Jenna and her stylist, Enrique from LA to NYC. On the next day Jenna would be attending the Met Gala for the very time. She was excited, nervous and agitated about it.

You walked inside a room following your girlfriend. The street around the hotel were mayhem, probably cause most of the celebrities would be also getting ready there. You two were in the Pierre hotel in New York, with an awesome view to Central Park. A whole room have been reserved only for Jenna and her crew, and they were already there waiting for her to get started.

Enrique decided to make a quick before and after video, and Jenna sat by the window clad in a washed-up jeans and a cozy blue, red, and white striped cotton sweater as he instructed her what to do. You took your place on a small couch near the corner and far enough so you wouldn't disturb anyone. Plugged one AirPod in, chose a playlist and watched as the whole crew began to work on Jenna.

The anticipation in the air was palpable as preparations for the MET Gala began as soon as the small brunette sat in her designated chair. Jenna, had been eagerly waiting for this night, her debut at one of the most prestigious events in the fashion world. In the heart of the bustling city, Jenna's hotel room became the epicenter of excitement and chaos, good chaos.

The fuzz of activity around you was mesmerizing – makeup artist, hairstylists, nail designer, stylists bustled around Jenna, each contributing to her transformation. Enrique Mendelez, Jenna's trusted stylist, took lead of the chaos with precision, he was already used to it after so many years working with the brunette.

You, however, played a different role – the silent, firm support. It was probably the first big event Jenna attended ever since you have been together. And maybe as hours passed and you claimed your quiet place on that sofa, Jenna's team had come to understand the unspoken significance of your presence. In a world where fame and attention mattered most to some, you were the constant and silent anchor by Jenna's side at that day and most days recently. You knew she was nervous, so you wanted to keep her confident.

Jenna's transformation was nothing short of magical. Her casual attire was swiftly replaced by a breathtaking pink Valentino dress that flowed like a dream, she wore pink pantyhose along with pink Valentino high heels. She was almost as tall as you. Makeup artist worked diligently, enhancing Jenna's natural beauty with a delicate touch, and the hairstylist sculpted her locks into an elegant masterpiece filled with pink flower adornments scattered through her waves.

As the minutes ticked away, Jenna's excitement grew more and more. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her reflection radiating confidence and readiness. In that moment, standing back straight on the sofa and taking a complete look at the girl you were in love with, you couldn't help but be overwhelmed with pride as you admired her beauty – every detail was perfection, from the subtle makeup to the amazing dress.

You stood there and watched from afar, you remained a silent observer. Of course you were nervous for her, but you knew she'd nail it, just like she did with everything professionally. Your role today was completely to be your girlfriend's support system, you wouldn't walk her up the stairs and down the red carpet, you'd only keep her safe, watch her surroundings and just transmit all of your good energies to her. It was your unspoken role to safeguard Jenna, ensuring that nothing disrupted her moment.