16.

Smut warning at the end

After the MET Gala, it was a whole month you guys didn't see each other cause Jenna was shooting Scream 6. On June 5th, 2022, the most antecipated event of the MTV Movie & TV Awards took center stage at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California, you guys took the opportunity to spend some time together since she's be heading back to Toronto the next days.

The buzz of excitement and anticipation filled the air as celebrities and industry insiders gathered for the glamorous occasion. You were slowly starting to get used to all of these, standing on the sidelines was easier, nobody ever paid attention to you.

While getting ready inside Jenna's trailer the air was filled with joy and excitement. Your girlfriend stood at the center of it all, sitting on what looked like a very uncomfortable chair. Her team, led by Enrique, her stylist, Dave her hair stylist, Vincent her make up artist, Funky her accessories lady, and Ben her photographer, was working diligently to prepare her for the big evening. You, being the introvert yet supportive girlfriend in Jenna's life, watched from a corner as the transformation took place.

The light and cheerful atmosphere between Jenna, her crew and you was starting to grow on you. You were getting used to and starting to relax with all the teasing and the joking her crew threw your way. Enrique was the one who had grew closest to you, and you knew you could always count on him to protect your girlfriend whenever you couldn't or wasn't around.

While random songs played on the stereo, a Olivia Rodrigo one started to play. Jenna excitedly said, "Oh, I think Olivia will come out tonight. I miss her." They were long time friends, you've never met Olivia though. Apart from her recent costars and crew members, you didn't bother to ask your girlfriend to introduce you to her celebrity friends, mainly cause it would ruin the whole "undercover" girlfriend, and also cause being the shy introvert you were, you'd probably choke on your own saliva while trying to say hello back.

You smiled at your girlfriend and Enrique said in a teasing tone, "I bet y/n/n has a crush on the Driver's License singer."

You blushed hard and shook your head fast, hoping the attention would shift else where.

"I guess she's your type, right? Brunette, beautiful, acctress..."

She got a point.

You could feel your cheeks burning up. "Shut up you all. She's too tall and too young."

Obviously it was a joke, and everybody burst laughing, including you. You had your extrovert moment rarely, coming with good comebacks, it was easier with people you had stronger bonds with.

"I could try to arrange a threesome." The smaller brunette joked, and you went along with it.

"That would be amazing, a dream come true."

Two could play this game.

Jen raised her hands in defeat and winked at you through her reflection in the mirror.

As your girlfriend neared the end of her preparation for her red carpet appearance, you couldn't help but be captivated by the transformation. You watched in a trance as the brunette put on her beautiful black dress, her legs accentuated by the towering high heels that made her almost as tall as you, yet not quite. She radiated confidence and beauty, as usual.