chapter two: the fight and the knife

nico's pov:
when id woken up, still in the imfirmery id remembered what id heard will say before i fell asleep, great i was stuck here for 3 days and couldnt shadow travel away.
the conclusion i came to was to just wait it out and run away again when it was over, because i knew no one wanted me here and neither did will it was just his job to take care of me and make sure i didnt die, even thpugh me dieing would be a good optien for everyone.
like, who wants a murderer to live, exactley, no one does and thats why if i died no one would care at all, because no one cares about me, and the only people that did are either dead or i cant see them, so whats the point of life if nobody cares, exaclry, nothing.
while i was thinking this to myself i saw the ray of sunshine himself walking up to me and placing a plate of food on the table, a sandwhich and and apple sat on the plate, i grabbed the apple, took a bite of it and sat it back down. by now will had walked away but i didnt care i wasnt going to eat, i wasnt even hungary, id eaten yesterday and that was enough.
an hour later when will came back to see if id eaten my food, there lyed the plate, that same amount of food on it as before exept one bite out of the apple and that was it.
"nico you need to eat" will kept argueing, we'd been going at this for atleast 3 minutes and i kept saying that i didnt need to eat because well, i didnt. "you cant starve yourself!" "and why not!" i said, will looked stunned at my words "why cant i, nobody wants me here and nobody likes me anyway, so why cant i just starve myself to death and disappear from this rechead word finall!?" i demanded and at this rate will looked beyond shocked and concerned "well, if nobody likes you, what about me?" will said painfully, pointing at himself "how do you know i dont want to be your friend, huh?" he asked " because nobody wants to be friends with the mean hades kid and thats just the truth!" i almost yelled, as i felt tears start to well in my eyes, i had to get out of here, i wouldnt cry infront of someone im not that weak, so againts my better judgement i sprang up and ran as fast as my legs could take me, by the time i stopped running i felt like i was stepping on hot coals.
by now there where tears streaking my face and i had found myself somewhere in the forest.
a thought then accured to me, if everyone hated me why was i still here, time to fix that problem. i slowly reached into the pocket of my jacket to find the small knife reyna gave me and pulled up my sleeve to see the old scars that filled my arms and lowered the knife to my srm, dragging it across my wrist,watching the blood trickle out, i repeated this motion until i passed out thinking i had finally died, before i passed out though i heard someone screamed out my name and leaves rustle as said person ran tward me.
'who would wanna save a useless kid like me' was the last thing i thought before my mind went black.