PART 1

In Birla Mansion, Udaipur

Its been Ten months since Akshara has left the house and it was very difficult for Abhimanyu to live without her....Although he himself had given divorce to Akshara , he didnt do it on purpose or in anger because he knew that his akshu would never do that..... He is angry on himself for doing that when he promised that he will take care of her and vowed the same during his marriage..

With the same thought , He went downstairs to eat his breakfast as he was getting ready to go someplace for an medical camp...and there stood his maa who is ready to taunt his akshu for some or the reasons..

Manjiri - how many days you are going to wait for her when u know that she is not gonna come because she will be happy somewhere after separating my neil from me....

Abhi- maa can u please stop bringing the topic ? my akshu did not kill neil and i know that...

Man- no if she had not gone to the concert that day , this would have not happened and my neil and your children would have been alive .... This all happened because of her that unlucky girl...

Abhi- maa not a word against her anymore or i will leave this house forever

Man- abhi because of her u also started talking against me ...

Because of the frustration, and not able to withstand the talks against his akshu , he stormed out of the house and started the car with his luggages which was kept by the servants earlier going on a journey which is gonna change his life and he doesnt know that ...

On the other hand , In Kasauli,

A woman in her 20's is seen crying in a corner of a room with a baby in her hands ....

She gets the flash back of what happened some time ago,

FLASHBACK:

Its been 3 months since abhir was born

Akshu was feeding abhir when abhinav barged into the room and akshu widened her eyes because of his action..

She immediately covered herself with the towel and glared at him who was looking at her very lsutfully..

Ak- Abhinav cant you wait outside for some time .. what is so urgent that u came when i was feeding the baby ?

Abhinav- why cant i see u like this ? i already told u that u are my wife ...

Ak- we are not married ... U just helped me in my bad times .. for that and all i cant marry you...

Abhinav- no on the day of baby's birth i told u that i am your husband and i am his father then why are u not accepting the fact... see even i got our marriage registered and today is our marriage ..

Ak- what ? (shocked) with whose permission did you do all these ?

Abhinav- whom should i ask ? see i have been helping you for the past 10 months when you were alone pregnant with ur child and ur husband didnt care to look for you whether u are dead or alive .... and i am also an orphan so i want to start my life with you... i have been even a nanny for your child and now i want you to be the mother of my kids....

Ak- oh hello i didnt ask for your help ... U yourselves helped me and fooled me by talking like a good innocent man... if you want me to return for what all you did to me , wait for 2 days i will somehow arrange the money and return it to you and leave this place..

Abhinav- no ...if i wanted only money i would have got it by many means but all i want is you.... only you....

Ak- why are you suddenly behaving like a psycho ?

Abhinav- haan akshara i have become like this because of you .... and u get the thing which i am gonna tell now ... U ARE MINE ..... ONLY MINE.....

And also one more thing, Here is a saree... get ready and today is our nuptial night and be ready for that ... and dont worry about the baby, muskaan will take care of him tonight...

FLASHBACK ENDS...

Akshara was crying with abhir and looing at the saree in her hands .. It was a red transparent saree with deep neck cut blouse...

Ak- where are you abhi ? if i hadnt gone to that concert that day, neil would have been with us today and the other baby would have been also alive and i will not be enduring all the torture today... that was my fate but now along with me abhir is also suffering...i am sorry abhi... mera docman pls take me out of this hell...i need to escape from here for abhir and go to udaipur and even if abhi didnt accept me , its okay but i need to escape from here ...

Thinking about that akshu made a plan to escape from the house along with abhir and she was preparing for it....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this storyline would have been a bit boring but i am fed up of the show after watching the promo ....what the hell it is.. akshu pregnant with abhinav's child.... (fingers crossed) i just want that to be a lie but i dont know what the makers are gonna do...

Pls we dont want akshara and abhinav 's baby.... abhinav is just a cameo... pls dont do this stupid things ..

if you are abhira fan pls vote for my story....