PART - 6

Ak- ok abhi.. i trust you... but on one condition...

Ab- what is the condition ?

Ak - i want to see my first child ... mera shivu... he would have grown up na...

Ab- haan he is now 2 and half years old and the most naughtiest person like his chachi...

Ak- dont u dare tell anything about my son Dr. Abhimanyu Birla or else you will face the consequences ...

At that time the baby starts crying making both of them bewildered .......The baby was in Abhimanyu's arms... 

Akshu got the baby from Abhi and started cooing him and once into his mother's embrace, the baby stopped crying...

Ab- Akshu what happened to the Baby ? Why did he cry and once u took him, he became silent...

Ak- all thanks to you abhi... your son is a ditto copy of you ... u dont like when i talk about others and in the same way ur son doesnt like when i mention some child as a baby and he want my full attention on him or else he will cry and make others shut their ears.... and when he was in my tummy there was a kid in the neighbour's house and he used to come to play with me but that time, your junior will continuously kick that i will feel like i have got the labour pain...

Ab- such a possessive baby .... (to baby) but u dont worry baby... tumhara papa is there na and also the child ur mumma was mentioning is your bhaiya and he will be very happy to see u and yeah he is our first child but u are the most special one because u will call us dadda and mumma and ur bhaiya will call us chachu and chachi..... u are a part of us and u are abhira ki baby... dont feel possessive or jealous .... okay ??

The baby smiled making the parents also smile.... Abhi kissed the baby's forehead and akshu's forehead and in turn akshu also kissed Abhi's forehead and hugged him tightly.

After 2 days, 

Akshu got discharged from the hospital and She was advised by the doctor not to take any stress as she is very weak and should not do any work and should take more rest. She thought in her mind that after this abhi will be strict in her health  and her diet .

After discharging, Abhi , Akshu , Nishu and Rohan went to Udaipur and everyone other than Akshu took turns in taking care of Baby as akshu was too tired and she was sleeping on the way to Udaipur.

And when they reached Birla Mansion, Abhi slowly woke up Akshu and told her that they ahve reached the house ... But to his surprise, Akshu smiled and told him that she is ready to face everyone and she is not scared of anything...

Nishitha was having the Baby and Abhi was holding Akshu and they stood outside the entrance and was about to enter inside when they heard a voice from inside the house...

V- Abhi ! Akshu !

They saw Shefali standing in the hall with aarti ki thali in her hands as she was performing the pooja to the god in the morning.. Shefali was shocked to see akshu after so many months and what caught her attention was the baby crying who was in the Nishitha's arms .....

Shefali who was shocked at this sight asked akshu whether it was true through actions..

Akshu also nodded her head telling that what she is thinking is true.

Shefali- maa... Parth... Papa ....All of you come and see who has come .... Parth... all come fast...

Parth who came to the hall hearing her shouts was shocked to see Akshu and Abhi and also the baby...

Same was the condition of Mahima and Anand ......

Parth- Akshu !! 

Ak- Parth Bhaiya !! Shefali Bhabhi !!

Shefali quickly moved to them and took arti of them with the thali she had in her hand along with the baby ....

She- Akshu !! 

Shefali gave the Thali plate to the servent and hugged akshu who was crying ...

She - where were you all these days ? Why did you go out of the house when ur brother and bhabhi are there na ... I know that Abhi didnt do it on purpose....but how could you believe that ur abhi would have done that ... 

Ak- i am sorry Bhabhi .. my mind was not working rightly ... first neil's death and then abhi doing such a thing and above that all , my pregnancy hormones didnt allow me to think properly and these things happened.U know i missed u a lot because u will tell me na that u will take care of my baby as soon as he is born and u will not give him to me except the time of feeding the baby... I thought that baby will not get his taiji's love and care and he will miss all of your care and affection... 

She- why will the baby not get his taiji's attention and love .... he is my son and i am not going to give anybody to him...and why didnt u inform us that y]u were pregnant and atleats u could have told to your abhi ..

Ak - Bhabhi Every time i will take the phone to call him but the thing that happened that day when he divorced me came into my mind and it made me angry and i will decline the idea... Its all because of the pregnancy hormones ..... And Also Because of that Bastard who took advantage of my pregnancy hormones and spoke nonsense about my abhi but at that time my mindset was also not correct...

She- What happened Akshu And who are you talking about ?

Ni- Bhabhi i will tell about that ...4 days back me and Rohan were going to the Science fest in Kasauli and thats when we saw bhabhi on the road .....

Nsihitha told all the happenings on how abhinav forced Akshu for nuptial night and she didnt like that and escaped from the house and abhinav found akshu and baby and dragging them to the house and entry of Rohan and Nishitha ...

All the person in the Birla Mansion were shocked to hear that ..... and saw akshu who was crying in Shefali's embrace...

Ab- thats why i have taken a decision, akshu gets panic attack when ever i speak about Birla Mansion and also about maa ... bacause she has hurt akshu the mose because maa thinks that if akshu had  not gone to the concert that day neil and the other baby would have been alive ...

They hear a voice from behind....

V- whether u believe or not...that is the truth Abhi....

All turned to see Manjari standing there with pooja items as she has gone to the temple ...

Manjari was angrily looking at Akshu but when she saw the baby , she was very happy that she- has become a grandmother and was about to lift him from nishitha but before that Abhi took the baby from the nishi's hands .....

Ab- u dont have any rights on my baby , Ms. Manjari Jindal ....... u have no rights ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope u like the story...

Comment below ...

Suggestions are welcome ...