PART 5

RECAP-Abhi tells akshu about his dream, And Abhi and Akshu share an emotional moment

Abhimanyu became very emotional to see the baby....the baby he thought to be dead these days...

Rohan came and gave the baby to abhi who handled like the baby was the most fragile thing...

Abhi smiled at his baby and in turn the baby smiled at his father .... Abhi started giving numerous kissed to his son who was giggling ....

Ab- hi baby ... mein aapka papa hoon... i know u will be very angry on me because i mistreated ur mumma and mumma suffered a lot without me and handling u when u were in your mummy's tummy.... but papa promise you that i wont let her suffer anymore... she is my jaan.... and u both are my lifelines... i wont ever leave you both alone for a moment....this is papa's first promise .. love you mera bacha.....

Ak- i am sorry abhi i should have informed you about the baby....i made a....

Ab- just now we talked about this... this is not your fault akshu.... its all fate... that is destined to be happened and we cant change anything...

Ak- i love you abhi...

Ab- i love you too akshu.... and mera bacha....(kissing baby's forehead)...

Ak- nishu ... anyways u are going to name the baby... do you have any idea regarding the baby's name ? 

Ni- haan i have an idea... but i wont reveal it...

Ab- anyways we are going to the home na , there we will celebrate it grandly and do the naamkaran function...

Akshara who heard all this got the flashes of Neil's death, and the other baby's death and abhinav and thinking all about this triggered a panic attack for her....

Abhi who sensed this signalled nishu and rohan to take the baby and go out and he assured that he will take care of her....

Ab- akshu... come on... relax...relax akshu... shu(hugging her and pressing her head on his chest) shhhh... akshu relax... for the sake of mine, and now baby is also there...pls akshu...relax... calm down...

Akshara on hearing about the baby calmed down her breathing and panic attack deccreased...

Ak- abhi dont take me wrong ... i dont want to come into that house again... if i think about that, i only get the flashback of neil, my other baby and that bastard abhinav... i dont want to come into that house.... U can even take the baby and go there but i wont come there abhi... i am sorry..

Ab(wiping her tears) - what did you think about me akshu ? that i will separate u from your baby and take him away from you... no akshu... u are his maa..... i wont separate him from u.... because u suffered a lot to bring him to this world that too without the family... u have the rights to take decision in his life ... u have the first right and after you i have the right...

Ak- ok but i wont come to that house..

Ab- no akshu... we are not going to that house but we will go there one last time and show the baby to shefali bhabhi , parth bhaiya, taiji, tauji, and to kairav and badepapa, bademumma and mimi in the goenka house .....

After that we are shifting to our pent house in jaipur where we will be staying with nishitha  because she got admission in a college in jaipur ... so she will stay with us ....

Nishitha-yeah bhabhi... i am gonna stay with you only...

Ak- no abhi... that would not be nice... and everyone will tell that i separated u from the Birla family... no abhi ... 

Nis- no bhabhi ... Bhai is telling the correct thing... Even I dont want to live in that house anymore ..... Pls bhabhi ... We will shift to Jaipur... Me, Bhai, you, And our little prince will stay together as a single family....

Abhi- haan akshu... pls dont worry... i will take care ... okay ... u dont worry ...

Ak- ok abhi.. i trust you... but on one condition...

Ab- what is the condition ?

Ak - i want to see my first child ... mera shivu... he would have grown up na...

Ab- haan he is now 2 and half years old and the most naughtiest person like his chachi... 

Ak- dont u dare tell anything about my son Dr. Abhimanyu Birla or else you will face the consequences ...

At that time the baby starts crying making both of them bewildered .......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See u in the next update