Part 9

So first of all Happy New year 2024 to everyone .... I hope u have a great year ahead and u achieve everything u wish for in your life .....

Lets continue the story ....................

In abhi's room ,

Abhimanyu was lying beside Akshara and the baby was sleeping on Abhi's bare chest getting his warmth as he was shirtless...

Ab- sorry baby ... i had troubled u and mumma a lot and she has struggled with u in her stomach ... i promise to make everything alright and i wont let her struggle from now on ... U are my prince and she is my queen ... i will take care of u both ...

He slept like that as it was very late ... and in the midnight Abhi heard baby's cries and woke up to see the baby crying for milk .... he slowly made him feed the milk from akshu by raising her top from one side and once the baby done drinking the milk , he took the baby and adjusted Akshu's dress and rocked the baby and laid the baby on his chest and he too slept for a new beginning ....

The next day morning , Abhi woke up to see his son snuggling into him in sleep .... Abhi smiled seeing this and felt tears in her eyes as it was the first time he was experiencing this ... Abhi kissed the baby's forehead and laid him on the bed and made him feed from Akshu and she was sleeping because abhi had given a sleeping injection...... for her to take rest ... He decided to shift her to delhi because if she wakes up now , the place will trigger her memories and her health will get affected .... and after some time baby completed drinking milk and slept ...... Abhi thought to give the baby to Shefali Bhabhi and ask her to look after the baby until he gives Akshu a sponge bath ...

Ab- baby .... now we will go the tauji and u will be with her and i will give ur mumma a sponge bath as she is very tired ... and i should take care of our Akshu na ... ok baby ... come we will go to shivu bhaiya ....

He went to Shefali- Parth room and was about to knock the door when Shefali herself opened the room .... 

She- arrey abhi ... U !! Actually i was about to come to ur room to inquire about Akshu and also take the baby with me ..... 

Ab- bhabhi .... Actually i have given a sleeping dose to akshu and she wont wake up for today as it will help relaxing ... Bhabhi can u take care of the baby for some time ... i planned to give a sponge bath to akshu so can u ...

She- of course abhimanyu even i suggest u the same .... and dont worry i will make him bath while bathing Shivu .... when the baby is hungry , i will bring him to akshu ... okay ...

Ab- thank u so much bhabhi ..... i thought not to disturb u and why unnecessary tension to u ...

She- abhi he is not someone that i will take tension .... he is also my son .... like how u both took care of shivu ... this is my turn ...

Ab- thank u Bhabhi ....

Abhi went to the room and saw Akshu sleeping peacefully without any tension ... He went to the washroom and prepared the hot water for a sponge bath ... he took a towel from the cupboard and gave a nice sponge bath after removing her clothes .... and then he made her wear her favourite hoodie of his and track pants .... he also plaited her hair like how she used to like and made her ready ....

He laid her on the bed and covered her with a blanket and he also laid beside her hugging her and slept in that position itslef ......

Its evening .. 

Abhi woke up to see akshu still sleeping .... He thought to pack his bags to travel to Delhi and also informed Nishtha about the same .... And in 2 hrs everything was ready and Abhi, Akshu , the baby , and Nishtha were ready to go to Delhi and the luggages were loaded on to the car and Abhi and Nishtha bid farewell to all who were unwillingly bidding them off .....

They went to the Airport and boarded a flight to Delhi .... Abhi and Akshu was in a seat and Rohan and Nishtha was in row and Rohan was having the baby ... Within 2 hrs they reached the destination ... And by booking a cab all went to the penthouse they has booked ...

It was raining in Delhi and Abhi and Akshu was in the bed with Akshu sleeping and he looked at Akshu who was once a smiling angel has lot of pain inside her ... and also she suffered a lot during the pregnancy ..... And he looked at the window where it was raining outside and remembered the rain romance .....

FLASHBACK:

Abhimanyu and Akshu were coming back home from somewhere.When they reached home suddenly it started raining. Abhi and Akshu came out from car and enjoyed the rain when suddenly Abhimanyu slid his hands inside Akshu 's saree and touched her bare belly romantically and sensuously. Akshu not able to take anymore turned toward him and hugged him tightly.Abhimanyu too reciprocated and hugged her back . After some time they broke the hug. Abhimanyu was looking at Akshu 's lips romantically and Akshu closes her eyer understanding his intentions. Seeing this Abhiplaced his rough lips on her rosy yet soft lips and kissed her . Akshu too responded to his kiss. They kissed each other passionately,lovingly at first but then it changed into a hungry and wild kiss his one hand was caressing her back other was holding her waist, her one hand was caressing his hairs pressing him more on her and another one was clutching his shirt tightly. The were kissing and kissing each other. Soon they patted due to lack of oxygen and stared each other. Abhi then carried her in his arms and took her to their room.Akshu blushes and hides her face in his shirt. Abhimanyu now losed all patience and placed Akshu on the bed while she was blushing hardly and breathing more and more.Soon he ducked himself in her neck, kissed her and bites her leaving her mourning his name in pleasure. he unhooked her saree pallu she felt shy and turned herself now her back was facing him. He smiles seeing her shy soon he unhooks her blouse and was caressing her back romantically with his lips and turned her towards him her eyes were down due to shy he lifted her chin and look into her eyer for permission.

Akshu :I'm all yours Abhi .

Now he cannot control himself he removed her pallu while she was playing with his shirt button unbuttoning him. Soon they both were naked. Abhimanyu kissed her everywhere bitted and kissed more and more while she was mourning in pleasure. Soon she was on top of Abhi and kissed all over his body madly. Soon Abhimanyu again rolled on top of Akshu and kissing her finally they made love with each other a drop of tear escaped from Akshu 's eyes showing how happy see was after getting her love.

The next day morning Abhi went to the hospital and Akshu went to her recording ... While going there, she met with an accident and the complications in the pregnancy and many more things happened ...

Flashback ends

Ab- i am sorry Akshu because of me u suffered a lot ... from now u will not suffer .... i will take care of u .... first i will heal u and bring u out from all the trauma ... i will bring my old akshu back ....

He was determined to bring his old and happy wali Akshu back .... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is my first update of 2024 ....

I ll try to update the books in my free time .....

Comment me what are ur new year resolutions .....