PART 4

RECAP- Akshu tells everything to Rohan and Nishitha , She faints, Taken to the hospital where abhimanyu comes there...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor left and Abhimanyu went inside the room where he sees her face after 10 months and he gets tears in his eyes thinking about her condition ...

He sat on the stool near Akshara's bed and looked at her face which had lost her charm and he knew she is not the same Akshara whom he loved and he started crying looking at his gharelu doctor..

Ab-  i am sorry akshu i did all that in anger and in pain of my brother's loss... i was in a conclusion that if you hadnt gone to concert that day my brother would have been alive..but i was wrong ... Neil had taken you to the hospital because of your cramps .... u will wonder how do i know this but shefali bhabhi told me all this .... and then i realised what i have done.... i tried searching for you in all the possible places... but u were no where.... u miscarried our babies and u need medical attention and instead of that i divorced you and made u leave the house...i am sorry akshu...

Tears left from her eyes as she was in full conscious but she didnt open the eyes and wanted to hear his pov... Abhi noticed her tears and wiped it off..

Ab- Everyday Ms.Manjari Birla would force me to move on from you and marry some one ... but i didnt pay heed to that and started searching for you... One day in the early morning i got a dream which shook me to the core... u know i have not seen kind of dreams in my life...

FLASHBACK:

This happened 3 months ago when Abhimanyu was sleeping after having his sleeping pills..

DREAM:

The Birla family was sitting in the dining table and was having breakfast .... there was no happiness in anyone's face .... and abhi was feeling very restless from the morning as if something is going to happen... When they were all eating , there was a voice from behind..

V- Dr.Abhimanyu Birla...

All turned to see a doctor and some policemen standing there on the doorstep..

Abhimanyu panicked on seeing policemen and panicked if it is anything about akshara and rushed to the inspector...

The Birla family also went along with him....

Ab- inspector !! what brings you here early in the morning ? Is something serious ?

Dr- Ms.Akshara is your wife na....

Ab- haan she is my wife ... what happened ? did you get any information about her  ?

In- haan Dr. Abhimanyu Birla .... Ms.Akshara Birla went missing 6 months ago and we dont know where she went ... But today morning i got a call from Kasauli that Ms.Akshara is found....But when i went there , the situation was different.....

Ab- what ? Akshara is in Kasauli... i will go and bring akshara here... 

Saying that Abhimanyu was about to leave when Doctor told..

Dr- Thats not possible Dr.Birla ... If she is in Kasauli, you can go and bring her... But she left to a place where no one can come ..... She left the world Dr.Birla...

Ab- what ???????

Abhimanyu felt his heart stopped for a minute and it took him time to realise what that doctor had said...

Ab- no no it cant be true....

Dr- this is the truth Dr.Birla.....U wife died while giving birth to your son...