11

Helloo Moons!!!!
I am back with another chapter as you guys gave completed the target of votes not comment.

So please Moons vote and comment and for this chapter your target is 30 votes and 10 comments .

____________________________________________

Rooh's pov :-

I wanted to ask him my all questions that's clouded my mind but when I want to speak, my voice got stuck on my throat.

I can't ask him that why I feel safe with him, why his talks make me blush and why I get butterflies because of him, why does he have effect on me.

I wanted all the answers of my question but I can't voice out them.

He knows that I want to say something but I can't, he is making me feel like this by only his presence.

I shook my head and he examined my face closely like he knows I am lying he didn't pushed the matter and chose to stay silent.

We talked for a while then we decided to go back to our rooms to get ready for the day.

I got up from couch, started to walk when my feet got stumble to something which makes my balance loose and before I can fall a hand made contact with my wrist

I ended up on Vansh's lap clutching his shoulder and my eyes closed tightly.

Ohh God!! Why I have list of getting myself embarassed ??

I slowly opened my eyes, just to see his dark brown eyes already staring at mine

His arms securely holding me in place so that I don't fall, eyes showing concern for... me?

Does he have feeling for me ? But I am just his brothers bestfriend how will he have feeling for me ? He doesn't n? Or he does ? His eyes whenever locked with mine shows a different emotion that I never felt with anyone his eyes gives me hint? He flirts with me because he loves to tease me isn't? Not because he have something for me.

My thoughts got cut off by his throat clearing as he smirks a little and said
" Plan to sit on my lap all day baby?"

My eyes widen when he says again "not that I will mind huh"

I abruptly got up and fix myself ignoring his gaze on me I said

"Thanks and sorry Vansh " I don't know what else I should say , he takes my ability to speak right now

His smirk turns into smile and before me knowing I smiled too

It's rare to see him smile and when he does, he took my breath away and I can't look away from him.

I got ready to start my day, I do have my clothes here so I didn't have any problem with clothes.

I walked down with Ansh who is busy wearing his watch we settled ourselves in dining table and greeted uncle aunty

"Good morning uncle aunty" I said
"Good morning maa papa" Ansh said

And they replied us saying " good morning punchinks"

We talked for a while when we heard footsteps as Vansh came down walking with all his glory.

Uncle and aunty both shared eye-contact and stared at Vansh kuch hone wala hai kya ??

Vansh settled on my left and greeted his parents with a poker face and smiled when needed between the talks.

He seems stressed these days, something about work?? Recently the headlines were on top saying " KHANNA'S ARE REACHING ON TOP 5, GIVING COMPETITION TO SINGH COMPANY AND TAKING THEIR SHARES ABRUPTLY"

Is that the reason he's stressed these days ?

Uncle cleared his throat gaining attention of us and aunty looks nervous as she is going to drop bomb or something.

Uncle started speaking to Vansh " how's all the things going on with Khanna's"

Vansh said with a nod "it's good, everything is handled but I need to be secretive for sometime "

They talked with there eyes and looked away with a nod.

Aunty was going to say something when uncle kept his hands on her and shook his hands as if stopping her to say something .

Everyone talked, laughed, and joked while eating

Then I and Ansh got up to leave for college and Vansh also got up leaving for office

Ansh and I talked and left for college and we walked towards our car, I was talking to Ansh "You know I want to go for long drive today and eat Street food....."

I stopped when I heard click sound and turned to my side, Ansh clicking me in his phone and smirking at it

I was about to snatch when he grab my wrist and said grinning " not so soon sweetheart"

I raised my brows and said "why did you clicked my picture dumbhead and I am no sweetheart of yours"

He said smirking to me "oh so you are baby of Vansh Bhai but not Sweetheart of mine"

My eyes got widen and I hit his arm saying "what are you talking about?? He always calls me that okay n?"

Ansh said "surely he does"

And then we went to our classes I noticed him clicking my pictures when he thought I wasnt noticing huhh he's acting weird

We completed our classes and Ansh dropped me to my home

My parents were not in home as they were busy with work papa in office and mumma in NGO.

I entered my room and and walked towards washroom to freshen up

After freshening up I plopped in my bed using my phone

I opened my Instagram and scroll while getting bore there is nothing interesting going on in my social life ufff

My mind went towards Vansh and i searched his name and opened his page his page doesn't have many photos just the photos of nature and golf and all

While I was stalking his I'd my phone slipped from my hand and on my face

"Oww it's hurts" I complained .

When I looked at the screen, I liked his one picture where his side profile was showing

Ohhh fuckk!!!

Should I undo it? No no no what will he think ??? Will he think that I was stalking him??? Oh nooo ohhh shittt what should I do now !!

I was panicking when I got a notification from Instagram

"Vansh_singh followed you"

And then a message came from him saying

"Were you stalking me baby ??"

____________________________________________

So guys how was the chapter??
Are you enjoying the chapter ? You should you know in the next chapter there is something for you all guys so be ready for it and I do want everyone to follow me on Wattpad as well as Instagram so you guys can get notification and spoiler .

Also today's Target is 35 votes and do comment Moons.

Do let me know how was the chapter in comments.

Do vote and comment !!!

Instagram I'd :- the.shy.writes

Tata Moons:)