31

Hello Moons
How are you?

200+ votes krdo then I will start "FORBIDDEN DESIRES"

JALDI JALDI

Enjoy!!!
____________________________________________

Rooh’s pov:-

I don't want to wake up today. I want to sleep the whole day and do nothing, because I know if I am awake my mind will think about him only and it makes me sad. Not being with him, not seeing him, not being able to touch him, it all makes me upset and my eyes welled up and I will cry which he doesn't like.

I am sleeping currently or you can say trying to sleep because my mind and heart both are betraying me. My mind thinks about him and the moment when I see him shirtless brings heat to my face and my heart starts to beat rapidly.

I came out of my thoughts when Ansh banged on my door and came inside opening it, i will not be surprised when one day the door will break in two pieces. The way Ansh opens my door is always terrifying god knows how this door bears it.

He came and plopped on my bed making himself comfortable, and said “han mana ki tu bhootni hai pr itna bhi role m nhi jana tha ki tu uske jesse ban ke ab ghumegi” i rolled my eyes knowing he wanted to trigger me.

I said “What do you want, why are you disturbing me??” and he tsked and said “get ready we are going somewhere” ayein?? Now where he wants to take me i don't want to go so i whined and said “I don't want to go anywhere, let me sleep yarr Ansh” he snatched my blanket making me groan and i threw a pillow at his face, he catched it and grinned saying “ go to washroom and get freshen otherwise i will tell to bhai that you are being gloomy” i hurriedly went to washroom not wanting make him get worried between his work.

(listen to ishq-risk for a better experience)

I ran to the washroom and looked at the mirror, oh my god my hair is looking like a bird’s nest i hurriedly brushed it with my fingers and i blinked my eyes when i saw Vansh standing behind me with his arms folded in front of his chest and a slight smile in his face. He looked at me and my eyes turned bigger like soccer and I blinked multiple times rubbing my eyes with my fingers. I looked behind me but he disappeared but when I again looked at him in the mirror he re-appeared and started taking steps towards mine with his soft eyes and leaned towards my face making my heart beat furiously. He brought his hand to my face and touched my face with his index fingers resulting in goosebumps behind my neck.

He then traced my face getting down to my neck then shoulder and then arms tracing it to my arms and wrist then held my hand with his and when i looked at him he pecked my back of the hand and whispered “i love you baby” and pecked my lips my cheeks turned red and when i brings my hand towards his face he turned into smoke and disappeared. 

I got irritated and looked at the mirror and then he re-appeared. What the heck is happening with me?? He smiled at me and my lips also turned into a curve and I smiled but soon it went back to normal when he disappeared again and I threw the water at the mirror, just then Ansh yelled from outside “What are you doing?? Come fast na” and I yelled “coming na wait” and I hurriedly finished my routine with a smile on my face.

After getting ready the first thing i did is checking my phone for messages and yes there they were  

“Good morning baby, I am missing you so much that I am hallucinating you everywhere. I can't stay away from you. I am coming to you as soon as my work gets done" 

I grinned like an idiot and typed 

“I miss you more, and come fast please." 

His reply came fast as soon as I tap sent.