32

Hey Moons
How are you?

I am so sorry for the late update but my chapter got deleted by itself and I had to re-write it.

Also I am not able to think right now about literally anything.

I have planned the scenes but that got deleted from my mind too.

I don't know what's going on these days.

So coming to an end of my rant let's start with the chapter.

Enjoy!!
____________________________________________

Vansh pov:- 

I finished my work in less than 24 hours, I can't see my baby sad it breaks my heart. I had done most of the work earlier only because I know that if I don't my baby for one hour I will die. 

Only I know how I survived this 2 days, I am in my private jet right now. I wanted to give her surprise. Earlier when I called Ansh he told me that she is sleeping in our room so I didn't called her. 

I will be with my baby in less than an hour now, and than I can feel her, smell her, see her in front of me, touch her, hug her, kiss her. I want to see her eyes when she will see me. Her eyes lights up whenever we are together. She will be smiling more and her eyes smile before her lips. 

I lost track of time when my phone rang and I tsked. I checked my phone and it's Ansh. If he doesn't have anything important than he is going to hell. I answered the call and before I can say anything he blabbered. 

“Bhai Rooh’s parents called her immediately and I think something is wrong.” “I will be there don't worry” I ended the call and now we are about to land so the crew member told me to buckle up my seatbelt. 

After landing, I immediately went towards my car and said “to Chouhan's mansion.” He without delay started driving. 

I tried to call my baby but she wasn't answering. I swear if anything happened to my baby I would destroy them.

I reached her house and hurriedly went towards the front door, the gate was opened and in the living area my baby was crying with Uncle glaring at her and Aunty with a concerned face.

“I have already given them my words, you are getting married to my friend's son that is-” I heard uncle saying and my blood boiled. 

I can't imagine my baby with someone else, I can't imagine someone standing with her and here her father was trying to marry her off to someone else. 

I roared at him saying “Rooh is not getting married to anyone but me” and they all faced me.

“Vansh? Please don't meddle in our business” uncle said and his words are adding fuel to my anger. “She is mine, so the business is mine to interfere.” I said with the calmest voice and he raised his eye-brow and said “since when is she yours ? Last I checked she was single.” uncle said with sarcasm and my baby’s eyes had tears.

I couldn't control my anger anymore, the time is ticking and my anger is rising. 

“But now she is mine and will marry me, don't even think of marrying her off to someone that isn't me” I said and he tsked and said “Vansh, don't meddle in my business and stay away from rooh. Take this as my warning.” I heard her sobbing and  I walked towards her and wiped her tears.

“Baby please don't cry, I am here. No one is going to do anything to you"  

She shook her head and cried continuously and said "please I can't stay away from you, please p-please please I don't wanna marry anyone."  She clutched my shirt collar tightly and hid her face in my chest while her tears were soaking my shirt.