36

Heyyy

New update and new vote target.

Vote 200+

Enjoy!!!!
____________________________________________

Third person pov :- 

“EK KAAM KAHA THA WO BHI NAHI HUA TUM LOGO SE ?” I shouted at these useless people. I just ordered them to keep their eyes on them, but these two people were sleeping like a fucking donkey instead of watching their every steps. 

“B-boss we are extremely sorry, we don't know how we slept” these fuckers have guts to say this now? “Get lost you fuckers before I put bullets inside your heads.” I told them because I can't bear this, too much to bear for one day. I am so close to them I can't let anything destroy it. They have to get separated. I will make that happen within three days. 

Only three days. I have discussed this with them and they said to handle it as I can because they are too “busy” because their company is going down. 

Big ass people can build a company but don't know how to run it. Bloody fools. 

_______

Rooh’s pov:- 

It's the day, that I was waiting for. My interview. I am getting ready for the day and I am excited as well as hella nervous. I am rich and confident but the first times always makes the person hella nervous. 

I am confident that I can crack the interview but I have so many what if’s. What if I stumble in front of them? What if I stutter while answering in front of them ??? What if they didn't like my personality?? What if they are not satisfied with my answers?? What if I am not well skilled?? What if they don't find me suitable for the job?? And lastly what if I don't get the job.??. 

I have had mental breakdown because of these what if’s and that fucking stalker. Today that stalker didn't send those creepy messages but I know for sure they will because mere man se nhi chalte wo or kabhi bhi bhej dete hai. 

Among these chaos I have my peace with me, he made sure that I don't stress about it and worry about it. The doctor called him the day when we were on a date and when he asked me about it, I was confused so I stuttered. I thought that he got to know about the stalker thing and thinks that I did not tell him because I don't trust him. But I will tell him today after coming from the interview. 

Also that day was so hectic, when we were on a date someone clicked our picture. And the next morning we were all over the news with big headlines that says “MR SINGH THE BIG BUSINESSMAN WAS SEEN WITH HIS BROTHER’S BESTFRIEND THAT IS ROOH CHOUHAN, DAUGHTER OF AMRIT CHOUHAN ON A DATE” 

Who exaggerates things like this ? After that news we both got so many calls and messages that made things so annoying. Ghar se bahar nikalna mushkil krdete hai ye media wale. I fucking don't know how they got us there. 

Vansh held an interview session with the media to accept that we are dating and to not interfere in our personal lives. He also answered all the questions that were asked by the media. Media also wanted to ask questions from me but Vansh handled it, he doesn't want me to panic. 

Papa also called me related this news asking whats all this ? My parents seems to cool down about this. Something happened because they stopped forcing me to marry their business partners son and I am glad about it. 

Vansh told me to not worry about these small matters he will take care of it all. And genuinely I am so happy to have him with me. 

Last two three days were so hectic that made me worry about my interview more. But here I am dressed in formals completely looking decent and presentable for my interview.