27

Hello Moons!!
How are you?

I will not give you target from now on.

Thankyou and enjoy!!!
____________________________________________

Vansh pov:- 

That son of a bitch can't be serious right now. I will kill him for sure, very slowly and very painfully. Sending me photos of Rooh when she is not around me and doing her work. 

Unknown:- 

"Isn't she pretty?"

He is targeting her. I know this is Khurrana's son. That fucking bastard wants to play a game and now let's fucking see it. What he can do.

I took out my packet of cigarettes and put one between my lips and lit it up with a lighter. I do Not smoke on a regular basis but when there's so much chaos going on, I have to release my tension with this. 

I know I am not gonna sleep now. My mind is not at ease and I want to fucking calm right now. Only my baby can calm me, by watching her do nothing can make me feel at ease.

I look at the time it's 2 in the morning, she must be asleep I can sneak in her room isn't? 

I grab my car keys and went towards my car and started driving towards my baby's house. 

I parked my car behind a huge tree that covers the area very perfectly and walked towards my baby's room window. 

Her room is on the second floor so I have to climb to her room. 

I opened my shirt button and started climbing through the pipe. 

I pushed the window a little and she didn't lock it, this is not safe but for now I am here baby. 

I will punish you for this later for now I want to calm my mind and adore you.

I climbed up the window and entered her room, and saw her wrapped in a blanket while sleeping peacefully. 

Her pupil moving here and there seems like my baby is dreaming. 

I came beside her bed, the room has dim light and the bed table beside her bed is lit up. It's decorated with a light strip and it's beautiful. She has a good taste.

Her room has 2 colours grey and white with a wall decorated with some flowers and lights. 

I sat down on the carpet near her bed and watched her sleep. Her breathing is slow and calm. 

She cuddled up in a blanket and snuggled more when I touched her nose. Her skin is so soft and milky. 

I tucked her hair back and caressed her head a little. She smiled in her sleep and hummed a little.

I smiled a little and continued to caress her head. I am relaxed now. My breathing also turned slow and calm.

I don't know but her fragrance calms my nerves and soothes it. It relaxed me so much. 

I am addicted to her. If I don't see her and have her near me I don't think that I will be able to get my mind in peace.

She is my sanity.

I don't remember when I fell asleep. I groaned when I straightened myself, my neck hurt like a bitch, I looked at her and then it hit me. I was in her room and I fell asleep. 

I wasn't able to sleep before, now I slept for like hours, I checked the time and sighed it's 6 in the morning.  

I should get back to my panthouse. I kissed her forehead and climbed down from her window and got into my car.