forced proximity|k.g.

y/n smiled as Jure opened the back door for her to exit the car. She breathed in the cool, fresh air and her eyes fell on the small family hotel Jan had booked, giving them extra discount since they booked six single rooms, and as Jan said "My calculations prove that we saved a whole day's food for all six of us". She had laughed at this comment but knew that Jan's calculations never fall off so she couldn't help but agree with his reservation.

As they reached the reception desk, she stayed at the back of the group, right next to Kris who gave her a small smile. She never got the opportunity to grow close to Kris throughout the hanging out of the group all this time. They didn't hate each other, not at all, they just never managed to reach the level of the friendship they both had with every other member. She felt weird around Kris, weird in a good way, she felt some sort of safety around him, in a level not yet reached by anyone else, despite their lack of interactions. Bojan disturbed her thoughts as he clinged the keys for his room, vanishing at the back of the hotel, Jure following right behind with his own key. Nace had a conversation with the receptionist about the food options of the breakfast served as Jan ushered him from the desk, leading them both to the elevator that would bring them to the second floor, where their rooms were located.

Both Kris and y/n approached the desk as the receptionist gave them a puzzled look. "Wait, the reservation included 5 single rooms" she stated as y/n and Kris instinctively looked at each other. "There is no way, there are six of us, there aren't any single rooms left?" y/n asked as the receptionist looked at three stapled pieces of paper and then her computer's screen, giving them a look of disappointment right after. "I am sorry, the hotel is fully booked, I don't know if you mind sharing that room." she added cautiously as y/n looked at Kris and shrugged, nodding. "Yeah it won't be a problem, we don't mind" Kris chimed in as the receptionist gave them a small nod smiling and handed them their key. Their room was located on the fourth and last floor of the hotel and on the lift ride up until their floor there was this awkward silence. Kinda like when you hang out with a group of friends and the linking person leaves, leaving two people who don't have that much in common alone?

However the moment y/n unlocked the door was the moment they exchanged the first words of the day. In front of them unfolded a beautiful small room, with the perfect view of the slovenian countryside and in the middle of the room, a twin bed with a fluffy pillow in the middle. "Well we should have predicted this, it was a single room after all" y/n chuckled and looked up at Kris. She had never really took her time to study his face, he looked so handsome the way his eyebrows furred and his teeth were nibbling on his bottom lip. y/n widened her eyes at the thoughts, what was going on inside her head? "I didn't think about this, I can call Bojan and tell him to come here and sleep and you can take the single room, I am sure he won't have a problem" Kris started rambling and y/n gave him a small smile. "It's okay Kris, I don't mind staying in this room if it's okay with you as well" she answered as Kris nodded, smiling sheepishly. "It's an opportunity to get to know you a little better actually, we've been friends for so long y/n" Kris added and y/n could have sworn she noticed a small bluch creeping up his cheeks.

The way they clicked from the moment they started talking was unprecedented in comparison to other personal interactions they both had. She couldn't stop laughing at Kris' jokes and her laugh made Kris the happiest human at that point. They even dismissed Bojan's call for a visit at the nearby hiking trail, there was still a lot to discuss and many hours to go by in each other company. It was the moment Kris got a hold of his guitar and started strumming, singing a song she had never heard while looking at her with the softest smile she had ever seen that she realized why there wasn't the type of interaction there had always been with every other member of the group. They way her heart skipped a beat or two every time he gave her those sweet smiles gave everything away. And that is what scared her the most. She wasn't willing to let that stop her from enjoying Kris' company whatsoever, so she gave her full attention back to Kris, whose fingers gracefully caressed the strings of his guitar, his smile tenderly piercing through her heart and his voice bringing her an unprecedented warmth.

They sang a lot of songs together, from his very own pieces to international hits, to y/n favorites until Kris spotted the girl in front of him trying to hide a little yawn that was trying to escape her delicate lips. "Now it is time to rest, someone is sleepy" he started singing, failing to find a word that rhymes with 'sleepy' so he gave up with a huff, earning a giggle from y/n. As they made their way towards the bed, Kris fake coughed as he showed her the only pillow available at their twin bed. Y/n offered to call the reception and ask for a second pillow but Kris refused almost immediately, quite a suspicious move, and told her that they could share if she didn't mind, since both of them stated that they are not able to sleep without a pillow. y/n nodded and Kris excused himself to the bathroom, promising that he won't take long as y/n started rummaging through her suitcase in order to find her pyjamas, her thoughts running. Kris opened the bathroom door, a white t-shirt and a light grey pair of trackpants hanging low from his hips adorning his tall figure, and motioned for the girl in front of him to enter. She splashed some water on her face to bring her thoughts at halt and got undressed. A short shower and her sleeping outfit, those two actions until she would find the lying figure of Kris taking up exactly half of the pillow on the bed. y/n smiled and gave Kris a light stroke on the shoulder before laying down herself, taking up the other half of the pillow.

Their faces were inches from each other, their breaths entangled as their legs touched oh so slightly. Kris looked at y/n eyes as his breath deepened and his gaze fell on her lips for mere seconds. Mere seconds that y/n enjoyed more than anything and gave her the courage to do the same, for a little longer than Kris himself. They got themselves into this game of gazing until Kris broke character and locked his lips with y/n's, their kiss as soft as a feather. When they pulled apart, Kris searched into her eyes for her reaction to his sudden move as y/n tried to hold back the huge smile about to break into her face. Kris left a breath he didn't know he was holding as y/n whispered to him "Kris, do it again"

And that he did, only this time he brought her even closer, deepening the kiss, passion evident both from Kris and the girl next to him, as her hands got a hold of his hair and his making their way on her lower back, reaching under her shirt. They were out of breath, but nothing could stop this moment so Kris pulled her back, this time slowly moving towards her side, successfully managing to hover over her evidently smaller frame. He rested his weight on his elbows as y/n's hands made their way under his shirt, lifting it slightly, mostly to get permission to get it off his slim body. Kris nodded as y/n did the same, both their upper bodies visible in a matter of seconds. Kris took a moment to admire her, she looked so beautiful, the moon was lighting her face on exactly the right places that made her look aetheral. "What are you staring at?" she asked smiling as Kris swiftly made her sit on his lap with one move, his hands resting once again at her lower back. "I really want you y/n. I want you all to myself, no matter how weird this sounds" he simply stated as he started planting small kisses on her neck. y/n tried to hold back his hitched breathing sounds as she whispered into his ear.

"Make me yours"

-♡-
Well yeah, I am writing self indulgent fanfics is there something wrong with that hihihi. Hopefully you liked it as much as I liked writing it ❤️