satin sheets|n.j

The sudden loss of warmth became evident on Nace, as he opened his eyes, trying to pinpoint the reason of the sudden waves of cold air that were penetrating through his skin. The side of the bed that he slept at was the one next to the small balcony and he could have sworn that he had shut the door beforehand. He was way too sleepy to even care, so he turned to his side and stretched his arm to get a hold of y/n. It was the first time they shared a bed, the first time they made love and Nace was extra careful. y/n's previous relationship had left her broken, his selfishness and his abuse of power shattered her fragile psyche. Nace knew what he had to do, his feeling for the girl leading him to doing the right things at the right time. Even some hours ago, when y/n gave her all to Nace, trusting him to the fullest, he made sure that every single moment was full of pleasure for her. He was head over heels for her, he would literally kill for the girl in front of him and he couldn't believe that she wanted to be with him and share her most private moments with him, after her previous experiences.

However y/n wasn't lying next to him anymore and that is exactly what made the shivers go down his body. A million thoughts rushed through his mind, did she not want anything to do with him anymore? Did she run away from him? A cold breeze went through the open balcony door which made Nace shoot up from the bed and make his way towards the balcony. His blanket fell on the floor as he swiftly exited the bedroom. And that was the moment he saw her. She sat on the small chair next to the rails, her body wrapped gracefully in the white satin sheet of Nace's bed. Her fingers played with the end of the material as she was looking at the dark night's sky, deep in her thoughts. Nace didn't want to distract her but a sharp breath of his was all y/n needed to turn to his direction. She gave him a small smile and motioned him to come next to her. "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" she asked him as Nace kneeled in front of her, his gaze fixed at hers. He didn't want to push her, he didn't want to make her talk to him if she wanted to keep her thoughts to herself but he couldn't just stay quiet, his inner thoughts were eating him. He sighed and didn't even think about what he was saying, nothing filtered his words as he tried to understand why the girl wasn't next to him when he woke up.

"Did I do something wrong? Maybe I pushed you too hard, I swear I didn't want to do anything that could hurt you or make you feel bad whatsoever, I only want to make you feel good and loved." y/n got a hold of his hand and as he was rambling, his hand trembling slightly, she squeezed it just enough for Nace to calm down and look at her. "You did nothing wrong Nace. It's not that" she said as Nace became even more worried with the way she implied that yes, there was a problem indeed. "Did you regret it?" he finally asked as y/n eyes got even bigger, the moonlight reflecting on her dark pupils as she shook he head sharply and fast. "Regret it? Regret the fact that you made me feel enough? This is all just so new to me, I need some time to comprehend it. You did nothing wrong Nace, on the contrary, you did everything right. So right and so good if I may add" she giggled as she finished as Nace let out a breath mixed with a low chuckle, his cheek a light shade of red, the outcome of the cold air mixed with his slight embarrassment.

She looked so aetheral, the breeze messing with her long curls and a small smile playing on her lips. Nace couldn't help but keep his gaze on her lips, the bottom one slightly swollen from their heated moments some hours ago. He was absolutely sure that her lips were his favorite body part of y/n's. Her smiles, her kisses, her hitched breathing. Those beautiful lips that he locked with his without a second thought. This kiss was completely different that any other they had shared before. Nace put his heart into this kiss, it demonstrated all the 'I love you's that he hadn't mustered the courage to articulate but felt so much, so deeply and so profoundly. All the 'I love you's he wanted to hear from y/n since the day they started dating. It felt so real, it felt so special. It felt like home.

Nace's hand stayed on y/n's left cheek after they pulled away, softly stroking the soft skin, a look of utter adoration on his features that could make y/n heart burst with love for the man in front of her. They stayed in that comforting silence for some moments, enjoying each other's presence, each other's touch, each other's warmth. Nace's gaze averted from y/n eyes and went on the satin sheet that was wrapped around her figure at first, but was now pooled in her lap, exposing a lot of her skin to the cold air and to Nace's eyes as well. "Oh baby, wrap yourself up, you are going to catch a cold" he said with a cloud of concern darkening his gaze. "Don't you like what you see?" she said, trying to be as seductive as possible but failing miserably, the atmosphere was filled with so much pure love and adoration that a chuckle escaped from both of their lips. "Go to bed love, I will join you in a while, okay?" she said as Nace kissed her forehead giving her a final look before entering his bedroom once again, plopping down his bed with a content smile on his face.

y/n carefully closed the balcony door, making sure not to disrupt the peaceful state Nace was in. She put the sheet aside and curled under the blanket as close to Nace as possible, him turning to his side with his eyes still closed, spooning the girl on his chest. She smiled, her smile reaching the corners of her eyes. She was so happy, Nace brought back the passion and excitement and her life. He brought her a stability never achieved before. She was sure, more than 100%. She intertwined her fingers with Nace's hand that was resting at her abdomen, nuzzling on his forearm. She smiled and silently whispered his name, him humming to let her know he was listening.

"Nace, I love you so much."