cry|b.c.

y/n was only 16 years old when she told Kris, who was sitting next to her during Chemistry class, that she would be supporting the idea of the group they were planning on forming and would help them only on one condition. She would be their event organizer when they became the next big thing. She won three things with just this tiny sentence.
A laugh from Kris some seconds after.
An after school detention some hours after.
And the job of her dreams some years after.

She paced back and forth, more than excited to drop the big announcement to the boys. She has been working on getting this gig for ages and now, when she finally got the call, she couldn't wait to tell the guys, instantly arranging a meeting. She smiled as the guys entered one by one, her smile getting particularly big as Bojan entered the room. It wasn't even a question that she had growing feelings for Bojan, her smile turning brighter, her hugs lasting imperceptibly a little bit longer. All adding to the fact that their apartments were next to each other and they were spending almost every living moment together. They all sat down on their large couch, y/n still standing right in front of them as she took a deep breath, still smiling.

"I have been trying to book this gig for so long, everyone always telling me that they will call me back, or that they needed time to think about it. I guess they actually did think about it because I got a call some hours ago confirming your last tour stop for this year" she smiled, the guys ushering her to finish what she was saying. She took a step back, her hands making a "this will be the concert sign" movement as she announced "Joker Out, performing for the first time ever at Stožice Arena". Jan shot up from his seat looking at her incredulously as Jure engulfed her in a big hug. "No way, there is no way, how did you actually do this?" Kris asked as she smiled, motioning the rest of the group to join her in a big hug. She was happy, she knew where she belonged. As Bojan arms wrapped around the group of his friends, his fingers lingered on y/n's shoulders, sending goosebumps down her spine and a burning sensation exactly at the point of his touch.

They spent some more time together before they decided to call it a day, still processing the big news y/n told them. She looked at no one in particular, her thoughts flying as she heard Bojan's voice asking her how she got there. "Oh I took the bus" she simple replied as Bojan clinged his car keys and motioned her to follow him. He looked so happy, this was his dream and it was finally coming true and she actually got a piece of the excitement Bojan was sharing her, her heart fluttering as she sat on the passenger's seat. 'You should put a passenger princess sticker here, this seat practically belongs to you' he had told her one time as she looked at him with a puzzled look 'Where did you actually see a sticker like that?' she had asked as Bojan shrugged, simply replying with 'TikTok". She had laughed, Bojan always made her feel at home, always made her feel special and that was practically the main reason he held a special place in her heart.

Bojan connected his phone to the Bluetooth of his stereo, searching for the right playlist that would accompany both of them throughout their a-little-bit-more-than half an hour trip back to their houses. He nodded to himself as he tapped on his screen, music starting to fill every corner of the vehicle. Smoke, his favorite playlist. A playlist he would listen when he had a lot of thoughts running to his head. A cigarette on his hand, the view of the city from his balcony, and this playlist. His eyes however would never focus on the city lights, each and every following it's own path, it's own story. His eyes would always dart to the balcony next to his, a rose from the flower pot always managing to make its way through the rail that separated them both. Bojan didn't have any flowers, only indoor plants, because he always forgot to take proper care of them, so the roses next door was the closest he could have as flowers. His hand would start tracing feather-light circles on the dark red petals, his mind wandering to the person actually owing those roses as the song would change to a specific one on his playlist. It was like a game the universe was playing, crashing him completely.