Yandere Simon (SPOILERS)

WARNING: Episode 7 Spoilers (v. Milld)

--------------

(Kind of)Yandere Simon Petrikov x Reader: After Simon lost betty and failed to protect Fionna and Cake, Simon takes the initiative and goes a little too extreme to keep you with him.

--------------

"Simon! What are you doing?! Get this off of me!" You struggled from the binding ropes around you as you watched Simon with his back turned to you search into piles of broken bones and debris. He remained silent as he continued to dig around, ignoring your words of protest before finally pulling out a gem shard that belonged to the magical crown that was previously on the vampire king's head.

He quickly went to work and began fixing the world jumping remote, as you watched him tinker with the gem wearing a serious look, you tried to wiggle away on the ground since your legs were out of commission as they were tied with ropes too.

Wiggling away like a worm while the cold floor scratches your skin, you jumped from surprise when you heard a sudden loud and heavy clang coming from Simon; his fist had harshly punched a piece of metal on the ground, enough to make a dent shaped as his fist—and a shadow loomed over his face.

This wasn't like him at all, it scared you.

"Why can't you just let me do this for you?!" He exclaimed with frustration and begging eyes as he finally turned to you. You stopped wiggling and leaned up with an annoyed look "Do what, tie me up and keep me with you forever?! Are you insane?!"

He gritted his teeth as he stood up to walk over to you, kneeling down to face you as he placed a gentle hand on your cheek. You tried to back away but unfortunately, the ropes tied around you prevented you from doing so "Please, just let me keep you safe, I already lost...so much, please..." he begged, you could even see the tears building in his eyes as he stared into yours. "I can't lose you too.."

You bit the inside of your cheek as you felt a tinge of sympathy for him and you frowned harder. You couldn't help but fall silent when you saw his plead-full eyes and a sigh escaped his lips before a small smile laid upon it.

He helped you stand up and thats when he clicked the remotes button with you in his arms; transporting the two of you back to his original world and in his home, leaving behind the lifeless bodies of both Fionna and Cake...

——

You didn't know this man had a basement—in fact, it didn't even look like a basement, instead of stepping on cold stone, the floor was replaced with reinforced polished wood and there were tons of books, a radio and even a tv! Even the stone walls were covered with a stylish wallpaper that you've always liked. Despite being an enclosed space, it was kind of nice, minus of course the shackles connected to the foot of the bed-

ummm, what?

"Um, Simon, your not going to keep me here, are you?" A nervous chuckle escaped your lips as he led you over to the bed, forcefully sitting you down and keeping you in place as he reached for the shackle.

"...I'm sorry, but I need to know that you'll be safe no matter what. Your from Fionna and Cake's universe so I know that scarab guy will still be after you." He ignored how you fought to struggle against his hold and successfully placed the shackle on your leg "But don't worry," he smiled with a trick-full look of kindness "I'll be staying with you most of the time, except when I go upstairs to cook for you or do our laundry," He unties your ropes "And who knows, maybe one day I'll let you go upstairs" He places a warm and gentle hand on your cheek as he caressed it adoringly.

You turned your head away with a hiss and glared at him, inching your back closer to the wall to build as much space as you could between him. He frowned slightly and sighed as he stood up.

"It's alright, I understand; I'll give you some time to warm up to this place and give you some time alone, there's a button near your bedside that you can press to let me know when you need me" He smiled near the door and turned back to you before he fully left.

"I love you..." his voice was shaky, as if pleading for you to say it back.

You merely ignored him and continued to frown at the corner of your bed, causing a pang in his chest to ache as he frowned and gently closed the door, finally leaving.

Before the door fully closed, you swore you heard him mumble something to himself.

"It's going to be ok Simon, they may hate you now but they'll realize soon enough that your just protecting them, they don't have to love you...just keep them safe...just keep them safe"

--------------

this was kind of bad and plotless, bye 😭 I can't capture yandere simon ARGHHH😤😡 (i might make another one though) 🤭BUT LET ME TELL YOU- I FOLDED for this old ass man faster than how I folded for the winter king 😩 like, he has me on a choke hold 🧎🛐

anyways, ya its 5:40 am im going to sleep now 😭🔥