01

Sori always has that bubbly personality, she doesn't care about anything, and all she does is just be herself and smile. She even smiled at a stranger, all her neighbors like her.

But not everyone was the same as her neighbor, she could easily get along with people. Making everyone attached to her, including the guy at her school. However, that made every girl at her school became envious of her.

They start to treat her differently, harshly, and rudely, and even insult her dead family. Sori never expected this side of her friend, she wondered every night how this happened. What did she do that could lead her friend to turn their back on her.

Sori starts to become lonely, not even a single person has backup her. Everyone start to make a rumour, to make her life more miserable. The boys start to treat her like a shuttle, making she do an errand for them such as homework, buy them food using her money, lock her in a stor. But suprisely, the teacher never said anything about it. Because even if they take action, whom will come in behalf Sori? Her parent? No they dead, her sibling? She don't have any sibling, her parent sibling? They cut their connection as soon as they heard the news about her parent, maybe they don't want to add any burden into taking her as their step daughter.

Sori had enough, she began to lose sleep. Lose her smile, lose her happiness, lose her friend, lose everything that have happy memories in her life.

She using her parent saving money to transfer her new school, she even moved to a new town. When her neighbour questioned her, she just smile saying "i want to start a new life there."

And so her new life began as a Loner Sori.