08

Soobin rubs his stomach, running to the toilet to let out a big dump. After doing his business, he twists the doorknob but the door remains closed.

He forcefully opened it causing a loud bang sound, then suddenly he heard something from above. He looked up and saw a small bucket. 'Huh, must be water. Do you think you can prank me the master of the pranksters." He laughed, already imagining Sori's face when he came out perfectly dry.

He easily reached the bucket since he was tall and the bucket was not that high. He looks inside the bucket, expecting water but his face changes as soon as he looks inside.

He throws the bucket, the bug starts to crawl when the bucket falls to the floor. Soobin screamed at the top of his lungs, he was scared of the bug! Especially a small bug despite his big body and his height.

He climbed over the stall and jumped, running to the door. He never run this fast, he could hear his heartbeat. But then he feels something itchy on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder and saw a small bug, probably one of the bugs inside the bucket.

"Shit! Can someone take it off me!" He ran to some other students while pointing to his shoulder but all the students were scared of bugs too. Instead of helping him, they all run away from him making Soobin scream louder as the bug crawls too close to his face.