11

It's break time, Sori spends her time under the tree behind the school field. She doesn't feel hungry and decides to read a book that she lent at the library. A short but beautiful love story that Sori found in the library.

"He is like a star and I am the moon, although we are different, we managed to find comfort in each other.

I'm not perfect but he completed me, he showed me what I'm capable of, and made me love myself even more. He told me to love myself because of me and not because of others.

He is amazing, every part of him is attractive. I wish we could speak through eyes so I don't need to explain how much I love him. I'm not good at words but I can show you through action instead.

Thank you for finding me and pulling me out of my darkest hour. When I'm with you, I dont—"

Sori stopped reading, her eyes getting bigger as she looked at the torn part. How could she not realize the page was torn?

"No, no, nooo. What is it? "I don't" what?!" Sori dropped her head low. Feeling frustrated, it was her favorite book. Sori was never a fan of love books until she discovered this book, but it's all in vain. She can't read her favorite book anymore since the last two pages were torn away.

The person who tore it apart must liked this book so much that they wanted to keep the whole book to themselves but since it's school belonging they just tore their favourite part. But why can't they just buy it online or look through a bookstore?

Suddenly, a light bulb twinkled in her head, and she made her way to the computer room. Researching the book, where, and how to buy it. But it was a waste of time, the book was sold out a long time ago and they don't sell it anymore. Now Sori know why the person tore the last two page, it's because the book was no longer sold!