02

"You may now sit, Sori." The teacher said.

Sori bowed and started heading to her seat, her seat was at the back beside the window. Sori likes to sit beside the window like her old seat. Sori shrugged the memories off her mind, not wanting to remember them as she came here to remove all the bad memories.

"Mrs. Kim, I found your student trying to skip school. It was none other than Mr. Choi." Mr. Sim dragged the boy to the front door.

"Oh thank you, Mr. Sim. Soobin, go to your seat now!" She scolded the boy and pointed to his seat. The boy had no other choice.

"Urgh fine!" The boy walked to his seat but frowned when she saw someone sitting in his seat.

"You moved." He said while placing his beg on top of the table.

"Why should I?" Sori said back making the boy taken aback, not expecting the girl to reply.

"Because this is my seat."

"It's mine now."

"You-!" Before Soobin could say anything, Mrs. Kim shouted his name.

"Soobin, what did I tell you? Didn't I tell you to go to your seat but why are you picking a fight with the new student?! Please behave yourself."

"But Mrs. Kim, this is my seat!" Soobin fights back.

"Just go sit somewhere, there are many other seats there."

"But-"

"No excuse, now!" Mrs. Kim placed her hand on her hip.

"Urgh I hate this school." Soobin grabs his bag and throws it to his new seat.