07

A week has passed since Sori's transfer, but even so, she hasn't made any friends yet. But Sori didn't mind that, she doesn't care anymore about having no friend. She is just fine by herself, other people might pitied her and try to talk to her but Sori doesn't like the thought of having a new friend. She is no longer the friendly Sori, she is scared they might turn their back on her like her old friend does.

It's better having no friends than having drama all day right? But now, Sori has one more problem. Soobin, he is the problem. Ever since that, Soobin has been bothering her. He always picks a fight with her, small things turn into big fights because of him. Sori doesn't like him, to her, Soobin is an annoying little bug.

The annoying little bug has been his nickname, it's suit him as Sori thought. Sori tried to shrug it off but she didn't see any hint that Soobin would stop.

"Sori look behind you!" Sori did what Soobin said. She turns her back and then turns to Soobin.

"What?" Sori questioned.

"Nothing!" Soobin said, showing his cute dimple.

"Weirdo." She mumbled before walking away, as she was walking. She could feel the gaze other people gave to her.

Quickly she ran to the bathroom and looked at what was wrong with her face in case there was something on her face.

"There seems nothing wrong with my face.." Sori thought, scratching her face.

"Um excuse me..?" A girl's voice reached her ear. Sori looks at her.

"T-there a note on your back." She said, taking the paper off from her uniform.

'Her name is Sori, she likes
to pick her nose and lick it.
She also likes to scratch her armpits
and smell it #gross' - CSB

Sori read what was written on the paper. She fumes with anger, how dare he embarrass her in front of many people?