Part 1

The landlady was harsh; perhaps she was like that in nature. She unlocked the door to your flat and showed you around; as soon as you stepped inside, a wonderful atmosphere enveloped you. Something nice was waiting for Y/N. It was a one-bedroom apartment with a living room, a kitchen adjacent to the living room, and a bathroom next to the bedroom. The walls were painted __________ (your favorite color). Your drawing room had a painting hanging on the wall.

You adored it; it was small yet comfortable. The landlady had some strict rules that had to be followed in her property. You agreed to follow them. You paid her rent for the month, and she left. There were numerous cardboard boxes for you to pick up and carry inside. So much work! You also had to attend a job interview for the job of a nurse in a neighboring hospital.

The boxes were heavy, so you took them one at a time and carried them inside. There was a box of culinary utensils that was unexpectedly too heavy, causing you to lose your balance and tumble back. This is when you collided with Cillian, who caught your back in time.

You were embarrassed and as you turned around and you saw a handsome yet calm face; the man was taller and wore glasses.

"Please forgive me, Mister. I'm so sorry." I lost balance and bumped into you." Y/n said.

"That's fine, a new one here?" He asked.

"Yes," you replied, still feeling embarrassed of your actions.

"Nice to meet you." Let me pick that one for you. "My name is Cillian, and I live right next door to your apartment." He said this as he took the box from your grasp.

"Oh, please don't."

"It's fine," he said as he carried the boxes into your home. He assisted you with the boxes, and you were grateful.

He was incredibly strong. He quickly placed all of the boxes inside the houses.

After putting the boxes inside, he smiled and you nodded in thanks, and he said welcome; he didn't make eye contact with you, perhaps because he was in a rush. And he went next door to his apartment, stepped inside, and slammed the door behind him. You were kind of surprised but didn't think much of it as your work was done and now you had much time to get ready for your interview.

Cillian's apartment was dark; there was no light coming in. He had drawn all of the curtains .and he preferred it that way.

His back was pinned to the apartment's main door, and he was breathing rapidly, his heart was racing, and he was sweating furiously.

Cillian's Point of View

Who was she? Was that even a person? Or some kind of fallen angel from above.I told myself in my brain.

My mind couldn't get her out of my head.

Shit, I'm shaking, fuck– I sat on the floor of my apartment.

"Beautiful eyes, beautiful hair, and a stunning jawline." What is happening with me? Is this all a dream?"

I closed my eyes and saw her even though they were closed. I didn't even ask what her name was. Fuck me. Is she dating anyone? girlfriend? boyfriend?

I never felt like this in my life. FUCKING HELL! I grinned as I started to already think about our marriage.