Part 6

He knocked on a white door, which opened to reveal Delilah, who smiled nervously because she didn't know who Cillian was and it was late at night. "You're Delilah, right?" she nodded. Cillian asked, smiling. "I'm Charlotte's boyfriend Jack, I wanted to give you an invitation to our engagement party, she wanted to come but she has a terrible fever, do you mind if I come inside?" Delilah knew Charlotte but had never met her lover, but Cillian's lovely smile and good appearance enticed her to let him inside.

Delilah shut the door behind her and gestured for him to settle on the couch. They were talking, and Delilah asked him how Charlotte was, when they decided to marry, and so on. Cillian was responding to everything with ease, but he was enraged on the inside. She was overjoyed when he handed her the sweet box. She stood up and went into the kitchen to serve the desserts on the dish. He discreetly followed her, and when her back was turned, he grabbed her from behind and covered her mouth. She knew that it wasn't Jack the moment he did this to her.

"Bitch, you really think you can take away my Y/N's job? I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget." Cillian was too powerful; Delilah resisted, but he didn't budge. He tossed her on the kitchen floor, grabbed her by the hair, and dragged her to the living room's center. He took her phone, which was on the center table. He told Delilah that if she refused the job, he would spare her life. Delilah refused, and he punched her in the face, causing her to faint for a few minutes. When she regained consciousness, he asked her the same question again, and she consented this time.

He contacted Dr. Harold's number, put the call on speaker, and ordered her to just refuse the job. When he picked up the phone, Delilah refused to take the position and told Harold to give it to Ms. Y/N because she is very skilled and has the potential to do the work. Dr. Harold inquired as to the reason, and she stated that she had accepted a position outside of _ (location). Dr. Harold was reluctant but told it was fine and ended the call.

Delilah's tears stream down her face as she asks, "Now. Could you please let me go?" Cillian smirked and asked, "Do you really think I'm going to let you go after you make my precious Y/N cry?" He wiped her tears and told her that Y/N had been crying all day, exactly like she is now. He grabbed her by the hair once more and led her to the bedroom, where he cruelly unalived her, his fists clenched.

He walked into the living room, his whole body and hands bathed in her blood, and sat there as if nothing had happened. He went to the kitchen, cleaned his face and hands, and took a mouthful of the sweets. "Aww. Y/N, these sweets are as sweet as you."

He sat down on the couch again, emotionless; as previously stated, his mood swings were unpredictable. He got out his phone and dialed his cherished "friend" for housekeeping.

There was no proof, blood, or anything else in the house. Cillian bathed and dressed in new clothing given by this friend, for which Cillian paid him a big sum of bitcoin (from the dark web?) What happened to her body? Nobody knows. And it was preferable not to know.

***

Cillian was now in his apartment, rubbing his knuckles and contemplating whether he was a monster or a person.

He pressed his ear against the walls, hoping to hear her voice, which was the only thing that could calm him down. He didn't hear anything, thus Y/N could be sleeping. Just thereafter, his "friend" sent him a notification saying, "Work is done." "You are a genius, Cillian," Cillian remarked with a smile." You truly are one. Now, Y/N will thank you, and then you'll be close friends, and then..." all of these thoughts ran through his mind as he lay down on his bed with Y/n's shirt and quickly fell asleep.

Dr. Harold sent Y/n an e-mail in which he indicated clearly that he would be delighted to hire her. Tomorrow is going to be a fantastic day for Y/N.

IDK about this....I have exams tomorrow and my brains are not really working. Tell me your thoughts.