Part 3

~A little backstory about Cillian

Cillian Murphy was in his late 40s and was bored and lonely. For the majority of his life, he preferred to keep things to himself and was an introvert. He genuinely wasn't happy with anything in his life.

He disliked connecting with others, particularly strangers. Perhaps while he desired alone, he yearned for a companion, father, mother, or perhaps a lover. When he was just 18 years old, he sadly lost his parents in a vehicle accident. He was a joyful, fun-loving kid before his parents died, but after that happened, everything in Cillian's life changed. His grandma brought him up. He didn't have many friends when he was younger and hated both being with others and being by himself.

Although he appeared to be an idiot, he was actually a very curious cat who excelled in all of his studies and was the most intelligent student in his class. He pursued more education, which was a wise decision because it led to employment as a software engineer, where he excelled.

But now he's going to use all of his studies, his intelligence to carry out his evil plan to make Y/N his.

~Present

Cillian entered Y/N's flat and softly shut the door behind him. The flat was well-lit, and the walls were _______ (your favorite color).

Cillian inhaled the air, and it smelt like Y/N, as did the entire apartment. Cillian initially proceeded to the kitchen, which was open to the living room.

Cillian investigated every room in the house, not knowing why he was doing what he was doing or what he was finding.

He entered the bedroom and found boxes scattered about, one of which contained your clothes. He pulled the first garment inside the box, which was your white full-sleeved shirt, smelled it, and it smelt like you. He considered taking the clothing; it smelt like Y/N, which drove him insane, and he reasoned that it would bring him closer to you.

He slowly left Y/N's apartment and returned to his own with the white shirt. He sat on his bed with the garment and began to embrace it. He envisioned you over him in the white shirt, becoming all naughty, your silky hair on his face, your hands wrapped around his body, whispering, "I can't wait any longer, honey, make me yours already." which he responded by nodding his head and biting your ear.

Cillian closed his eyes and lay back down on his bed, imagining. He gently unzipped his jeans and pulled it down halfway, then opened his underwear, his dick was as straight as the Eiffel Tower, and he was wet, completely wet.

He gently began masturbating, first slowly and then as quickly as a bullet train, imagining his hand strokes to be Y/N's mouth, providing the best blowjob in the entire world.

Cillian moaned as loudly as he could; he was losing himself and he knew it, but there was nothing he could do.

"Oh..Baby, "Suck it or I'll punish you, make me cum," he said.

His whimpers and groans filled his entire bedroom as he approached his climax. He was jerking at this point, his body jerking with the thoughts of Y/N.

"Good girl." was all he grumbled, and that was when the climax occurred, the cum streaming from his dick, he became all messy, he never came like this before in his life, and it was the best masturbation he had ever had.

He sighed, his mind still couldn't absorb things, it was driving him insane, and the odd thing was, he didn't even know Y/N's name.

It was approximately 2 p.m. when Y/N returned to her apartment. She stepped inside and slammed the door behind her, flung her paperwork all over the place, and just collapsed over the ground, her hands on her face, crying out, she had lost her job. The job was offered to another lady, which made her feel like a failure because it was the third time this had occurred to her.

She screamed, covering her lips with her palm so the neighbors wouldn't hear her.

"I am a fucking bitch, a failure, and I should go back to that asshole's feet." "Why is it that this keeps happening to me?" You muttered angrily to yourself.

While Y/N was crying, Cillian put his ears to the wall and heard everything; he was sad because he didn't want his queen to cry.

"She needs a job, and I will definitely give it to her if it is the last thing I ever have to do." Cillian said to himself.

Y/n finally calmed down and wiped her face in her kitchen sink; she had lost all hope and considered leaving, but the other side of her still had hope. She didn't want to be hurt again by the man she loved the most. She wanted to be able to stand on her own two feet.

And she vowed herself she would never give up. She'll be the person she wants to be.

Y/n was getting all pumped up with these thoughts in her head when her doorbell rang. She peered through the peep hole and saw, "Mr. Cillian Murphy."