Part 4

Y/N didn't want to converse or meet anyone at this time; she just wanted to be alone, but she always puts others before herself. So she put on a fake grin and opened the door, making sure she didn't appear to be crying.

Cillian's gaze was drawn to Y/N as soon as the door opened; her eyes were red, indicating that she was crying; seeing his queen cry saddened him deeply.

"It's great to see you again, Mr Murphy." Y/N said.

"Umm...Hello once more! I notice you're new around here, so I wanted to check if you needed any assistance." Cillian spoke anxiously because he was afraid that one mistake would ruin everything.

Y/N felt flattered that Cillian was assisting her greatly, but she didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Her body was there, but her head was elsewhere, and she didn't want to cry in front of him.

"It's fine, Mr. Murphy; thank you for your assistance, but I think I can handle everything now." "Don't be concerned."

"No--I have to help you; if neighbors don't help neighbors, who will?"

"I see, but if I ever need your assistance, I will definitely contact you."

"How? "I don't even know what your name is."

"Right, shi-- You don't even know what my name is, it's Y/N."

When Cillian heard Y/N's name, it was as if his soul had gone to heaven; he smirked in his head since he could now access Y/N's details.

Cillian's constant requests to assist Y/N irritated her; she simply wanted to be left alone, and at some time she lost her patience and yelled, "It's fine, Mr. Murphy." and slammed the door in his face.

Cillian was surprised and thought it was impolite, but he could see why you needed some privacy. He was frightened of doing something bad, yet he did it anyhow.

Cillian was in the bathroom in his flat, eyeing himself in the mirror with angry eyes, and slapping himself so hard that his spectacles flew away. He then started slapping himself and screamed at himself.

"You dummy, you failure. "How could you possibly do that?" Cillian cursed himself. He started hitting his head and at some point banged his head on the wall hard which made his head bleed a bit.

He then collapsed on the ground, sobbing, believing he had lost Y/N forever. He was a wretched crier.

~Evening

Y/N was fine now; she was stable. She sat on her bed, looking at the ground, and expressed her regret for her conduct. She considered apologizing; after all, she didn't want to make a negative impression on her neighbors.

She got out of bed and went to peek inside her handbag to see how much money she had left. She had roughly 45 dollars, so she decided to buy some sweets for Cillian as an apology gift.

She was looking inside the box where she kept her clothes, but she couldn't find her favorite white shirt; she was certain it was on top of the box, but it was now gone. She sighed, thinking she'd forgotten to bring the garment from her former residence. So she put on ______________ (your dress wish) and walked to the bakery directly across the street from the apartment complex.

Fortunately, the treats weren't too expensive.

You were hesitant because you knew he was hurt and wasn't sure how he'd respond seeing you, but you knocked on his apartment door nonetheless.

Cillian had been crying all afternoon and couldn't stop crying on the bathroom floor. He heard the doorbell but didn't want to answer it because it could be the landlady.

Y/N kept knocking and ringing the doorbell, she finally thought that Cillian would now officially despise her.

Cillian was now irritated, so he stood up and rubbed his eyes before going to the main entrance in complete darkness, not even seeing who it was via the peep hole, and opening the door to see Y/N.

"Oh Lord--" Cillian began to style his hair.

Y/N wasn't bothered about how messy he appeared, but she was concerned about the blood spatter on his shirt and the fact that his head was bleeding slightly.

"Mr. Murphy, there's blood coming out of your head; allow me to assist you." "What in the world happened to you?" Y/N inquired, her voice apprehensive.

"It's nothing, I just slipped and fell on the bathroom floor." Cillian stated solemnly.

Y/N became anxious and asked Cillian to wait while she went to her apartment to retrieve her medical kit. She opened all of Cillian's curtains and switched on the lights; they were sitting on the sofa while Y/N dressed his wound.

A touch from Y/N's palm on Cillian's face made it so difficult for him to resist his desires.

Cillian was certain in his heart that you shared his feelings, otherwise why would you be so concerned about whether he was bleeding or not.In his mind, Cillian was already thinking of your and his marriage.

"All done, Mr. Murphy," you said Cillian, keeping the scissors and the remainder of the bandages in your medical container. When you didn't get an answer, you looked at Cillian, who had simply driven to his dreamland. You cried out to him, but he didn't respond, so you snapped your fingers, bringing him back to reality.

"Oh my goodness, thank you so much, Y/N." Cillian said this with the loveliest smile.

You knew why you were here, so you opened your purse bag and handed him the sweet box while bowing and apologizing.

Cillian was surprised because he didn't want to see his queen apologizing to him.

Your eyes welled up with tears, and your heart ached.

"Hey, hey....don't cry, Y/N, just tell me what happened." He started stroking your shoulders because he saw it as an opportunity to make a good impression on you, someone you could rely on when you were sad, and he could also know what was going on in your life.

Everything that happened that day, you told him. Cillian's face flushed with rage; he couldn't believe a bitch could take his queen's Y/N's job.

Cillian hugged you while he calmed you down; his hold was firm and he didn't let you move an inch; he wiped your tears with his hands and made you feel as if he was right there to help you.

While you were still in Cillian's grip, he made a plan in his mind, a plan so terrifying that was gonna change his life forever.