Part 5

You felt relieved as you hugged Cillian; you had wished for a hug like this for a long time, one that felt warm and as if there was someone there for you. In a friendly way, Y/N had a sense of trust for Cillian.

What was the terrible decision he made?

There was an awkward silence between you two as you both broke from the hug. He broke the silence by asking you the name of the doctor who interviewed you. You said Harold Layman and Cillian's tone of voice and facial expression changed to happiness and he said, "Oh! Harold! We have been best friends since childhood. We went to the same school, played the same sport." as if he knew who Harold was, Cillian barely socialized. "Don't worry Y/N, I'll have a talk with him and in no time you will get a job."

There was a sudden surge of happiness across Y/N's face, as if the universe was giving her another chance. You wanted to hug Cillian again, but you didn't.

He asked you the name of the woman who got the job as you were about to leave. Because you didn't know her name, you replied, "I don't know, Cillian. But she had dark brown hair and was wearing a yellow dress." He nodded while intently contemplating something, then smiled and added, "Don't worry, Y/N, tomorrow will be your lucky day."

Cillian shut all the curtains and turned down the lights in his flat as far as he could. He sat in his bedroom study table chair, in front of his laptop.

He took some complicated computer hardware, cracked his knuckles, and got to work.

***

He really searched the internet for information on Harold, who was 35 years old, a well-known surgeon, and worked at ____________ hospital. Once Cillian knew the name of the hospital, it was effortless for him to access the hospital cctv cameras' morning footage.

He was switching between CCTV cameras till he located the right one. He noticed his lovely Y/N sitting with three other women alongside her. They were called out one by one. Cillian used his brilliant computer talents to scan the face of the woman with the yellow dress, which he then ran through his facial recognition engine all around the world. And in no time, he had access to Delilah Owens' whole life history.

She was active on every social media network imaginable. She posted items from her life on social media, it was like she posted every second. Cillian viewed the post where she discussed obtaining employment at the hospital, along with a photo of her posing in front of the facility. He became enraged just by glancing at her.

He went to her mutual friend list on Facebook and noticed Charlotte Robbie there. He read her profile and discovered she had a boyfriend named Jack. Therefore, he was now prepared to act. It was fairly simple to locate Delilah.

Cillian then stood up from his chair and walked to his restroom where he looked in the mirror and said to his reflection, "It's your turn to shine, Cillian. In Y/N's view, now is the time to shine as a hero. Now is not the time to retreat." He vigorously scrubbed his face with cold water and put his spectacles back on. He walked to his closet and pulled out an elegant shirt and some pants. He combed his hair, but his thoughts were elsewhere because he was still remembering the hug Y/N gave him.

When he noticed the sweet packet that Y/N had given him sitting on his dining room table, he picked it up and left the house. After closing the door behind him, he stood still for a while. He breathed heavily. He was aware that whatever he will do is out of love for Y/N. Even if it meant killing someone, he wouldn't let anyone ruin Y/N's happiness. He suddenly became enraged and exited the apartment building. His mental states were unreliable.