Dirty Little Secrets

Mikayla left the dorm around 6:00pm, she told Emily that her dad wanted them all to have family dinner before he left town for a business trip. Therefore she was left alone, and we all know where a wandering mind can go.

Rolling on her tummy, opening her private browser, crossing her feet as the blood rushed to her nipples making them hard. She quickly typed in her favorite erotic website the she likes to get off to. Scrolling until she found the perfect video. Rolling onto her back, sliding her hands under her skirt and into her panties. Quickly Turning the volume up so that the moans and whimpers through her AirPods blasted in her ear.

She liked watching solo girls play with themselves or erotic play between male and female. Sitting up, she removed her shirt and bra before laying back down, placing her fingers back between her legs, feeling herself as her toes curled up. Arching her back and licking her lips, rocking her hips back and forth as her bodily fluids secreted onto her fingers. She could feel herself growing closer and closer to an orgasm.

Her breaths were short and her stomach tightened as she got closer, but then the door slammed. She felt the vibration and jumped up when Caleb's head peaked around the corner directly at her. She was topless with her hands on her private, and the porn video was still playing on her phone.

He quickly turned and walked back around the wall, hiding from view.
She was so embarrassed, her entire face was red. She quickly washed off her hands, pulling up her underwear and putting her clothes on, yelling at Caleb "Come in".

He stood behind the wall that separated Her and Mikaylas room. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, you can come..."

He peaked his head in first before actually stepping in. "Soooo...."

"Caleb... Please don't"

"It's fine" he smiled with his hands in his pocket, unsure of what to do.

"No it's not.... I.. I..."

"You were having a private moment that should've stayed private. Em, everybody touches themselves, it's natural"

"Don't say that..."

"Say what? Touching yourself?"

"Yes..." her cheeks were completely flushed.

"Why, it's natural to masturbate Em, I'm telling you, you have nothing to worry about"

"That's so embarrassing! Mikayla didn't lock the door!"

"Yeah I know, I thought you left the door open for me, had I known what was happening" he paused and pointed to her bed. "I would've never opened it, I swear"

"Please don't tell Liam"

"Of course not! I didn't even see anything" he lied. He got an exclusive view of Liam's girl. Her breast were small, but good enough for her size and weight. He could also see how tight she was to the point where she couldn't insert any of her fingers inside of her, she just massaged her clitorus for that stimulation. Caleb immediately felt guilty for the thought even running through his mind.

This isn't a stranger, or a friend, this is goofy Emily who he bullied and annoyed as a kid. Emily who had the crazy buzz cut when she had a mental breakdown and terrible acne. Emily with the braces, who followed the boys everywhere like a shadow. Emily who he once had the briefest crush on just like all the other boys. The Emily who encouraged him to be with Shayla from they were in high school.

All those years and Caleb never told anyone how he felt about Emily, not even Tyson. Then once he got with Shayla, any hope of ever coming out and telling her that he bullied her because he liked her went completely out the window. Not to mention, she's best friends with his girlfriend and in a committed relationship with Liam who's basically his brother.