-San-

I groaned in annoyance as the sound of my obnoxiously loud alarm clock interrupted my peaceful sleep.

I practically smacked it and then pulled the covers over to me stop the sunlight from entering my drowsy eyes.

I let out a louder groan when I heard the sound of some kind of loud vehicle close to my house and a few distant voices.

"Can I not get any sleep?!"

Giving up, I got out of bed and walked over to the window to see what the commotion was about.

SHIT.

I forgot I was having new neighbours moving in next to me. A moving truck was on the road next to my house and people were moving pieces of furniture into the now vacant home.

I'll just get ready and then say hello.

A few minutes later, I was now freshened up and in some more presentable clothes. I wore a light blue shirt tucked into some jeans and a few accessories to give the casual look some more dimension. Lastly, I (somewhat) styled my hair even though the strands were stubborn as hell.

Taking a good look at myself, I nodded in satisfaction and headed to my window to check if they were still there. 

 F-fuck....

Damn he's so hot...

I accidentally made eye contact with this guy that looked around my age. He had black hair with streaks of maroon. He wore a black shirt with some matching black jeans and a leather jacket. I could barely look away. He was so..... hypnotising.

Finally though, i came to my senses and looked away. I left my room, my heartbeat erratic and cheeks slightly flushed.

Shit Wooyoung. Keep your damn composure. Don't mess this up.

After what felt like forever, I reached my front door and pulled it open, almost jogging to the moving truck.

And there he was, looking ever so perfect.

We made eye contact once again and I felt myself falling into a trance from those beautiful dark eyes.

We were interrupted by a burly man taking out a table and asking the hot dude in front of me where he wanted it.

"Ah... In the living room please."

Damn, even his voice is fucking hot...

Maybe this was too good to be true. Was I still dreaming? I resisted against pinching myself to test that theory out especially because I didn't want to look fucking insane.

The burly man disappeared into the house so I looked back at the majestic being in front of me. 

"I'm San. Choi San."

I let out a small smile. 

"Jung Wooyoung. Nice to meet you."

San started staring into my eyes again so I took the initiative to ask something before I got distracted again.

"S-so do you need any help San?"

San looked at me, seemingly checking me out?

Nah he can't be. Stop being stupid Wooyoung.

"No it's alright I can manage."

I was a bit disappointed when he said no but I tried not to let it show. When I was about to say bye however, San tried to pick a seemingly heavy box up but started struggling. I walked up to him again and picked the box up for him.