-Sinful Lust-

My eyes fluttered shut as San started placing pulpous kisses onto my neck. Fuck, even after I heard his confessions I felt more desire towards him. I knew it was so wrong to indulge in this but I didn't want to stop. I wanted to be touched by him for as long as I lived. I knew he would keep me safe. He made me feel so much for him and I loved it.

I yelped when I felt myself being picked up by San. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started gripping my ass so I wouldn't fall. I didn't even know how that turned me on but it did.

We were borderline making out all the way to his bedroom. San kicked his door open and threw me onto the bed. He started stripping as I scanned his hot body. I couldn't help but bite my lip and grow excited once he freed his hard cock from his boxers.

San got on top of me and resumed marking my neck as he also started undressing me. In a matter of seconds, all my clothes were on the floor and we were grinding against each other, our moans being drowned out by the kiss we were currently sharing.

I started palming his dick whilst my other hand gripped onto his hair as he did whatever he wanted to my chest. He groaned sexily as he sucked my nipple, making me release a loud moan.

"D-daddy~"

San stopped what he was doing and looked into my eyes.

"You sound so fucking good like this~ So pretty for daddy~"

I blushed and he chuckled as he resumed making my body his canvas. And to be honest, I loved every second of it.

Out of no where though, he got up. I shuddered at the feeling of his warm body being replaced with the cool air.

I looked up at him confused and obviously still aroused.

He walked to his closet and pulled out a box. He got something out of it without me seeing and then smirked.

"This will be so much fun kitty~"

Before I had time to say anything, I felt my hands being restrained above my head with.... handcuffs?!

"Perfect." he purred.

He got on top of me again and started stroking my dick, making me lose my mind.

"F-fuck kitten, you drive me insane for you."

I could barely think properly from all the overwhelming pleasure I was receiving. 

"T-then make me yours. With you, I don't want to be sane anymore."

Through my half closed eyes, I saw San look up, taken aback.

"Y-you sure?"

I nodded.

"Y-yes daddy. Please f-fuck me hard."

San's expression soon changed to one full of desire and madness. He smirked.

"Very well then kitten~"

And with that, I came all over his hand. I panted breathlessly as he sucked his fingers.

Afterwards, I felt the handcuffs being opened and my hands dropped down. However, San then picked me up off the bed and made me stand up.

"W-what-"

"Bend over against the bed."

I grew confused but I couldn't deny that this was a major turn on. I obliged and stuck my ass out as I leaned over his bed.

I heard San grab something and then a pain shot through my body. The sound of a whip cut through the air as I yelled out in surprise. He didn't whip my ass too hard, just enough to make me feel some pain. Not lying though, I didn't know why I was enjoying it.